Chapter 9 (Unknown Truth)

Seeing unconcious Anika in Rudra arms Shivay swiftly reached her lifted her in bridal style and brought her into their room.

Om brought water and sprinkled on her.

Rudra is rubbing her feet..

Shivaay was continuously rubbing her palms with her head on his lap. He is looking strong outside but was literally crying inside..

After few minutes she was murmurring.. " Daksh dont do anything... no no..... Don't dare to touch Shivaay... No no leave me.. SHIVAAAAAA.... Y...

Shivaay felt his heart was piercing....

He hugged Anika to his heart and started crying which betrayed him till then..

" Anika don't worry I am here... Om ru are also here nothing will happen..."

Om :- Anika...

Rudra :- don't do this bhabhi you are strong Na my super woman....

Please wake up bhabhi...

Doctor arrived and checked her. Left saying she needs rest as she is under stress and asked them to take care of her...

Shivomru decided to take her to her house....

After some time they reached house laid her on the bed.

Shivaay asked om ru to return back to mansion and asked them to manage..

After they left Shivaay came and sat beside her... Holding her hand... Anika gained consciousness.. hold his hand.. They did not talk to each other but their eyes conveyed their feelings pain... So shivaay started to say the whole truth...

Flashback

Anika after engagement ceremony and media issue... Next day in the morning I doubted Daksh and appointed an private investigator..

And you remember Anika I was not there the whole day in the mansion..

That day I got to know the truth...

I have a doubt on Daksh and followed him...

I have seen him talking a lady at an isolated place and that lady is in the car.. When I reached there all I could hear is..

" don't worry aunty Ji I will separate them and I will mark Anika as mine.."

With that I could not control anymore and called Khanna to kidnap and bring him...

Now he is enjoying his punishment and without knowing who is doing this to him.... "

Anika : are you punishing him... But For what..

Shiv : yes I am the one... Bcoz he wants to separate you from me... And I can't tolerate anyone who speaks against you..

Anika feels proud of him...

Shiv : also I should have to know the complete truth.. Why... For whom is he doing....

Anika : I know that you will definitely find it but I won't believe that Prinku is pregnant she can't do anything or go against you all

Shiv : yes I too believe but all this have happened when they are not in their senses anika..

Anika : how could you believe it shivaay she went on an college trip where there will be a tight security and moreover she is SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI SISTER they will never take any wrong steps

Shivaay could not think in this angle

Anika : I think we have to recheck her with other doctors.. So that she will be safe and away from this