Chapter 18

Hai guys I didn't think of giving you all next update on the same day but it's my pure luck to surprise you....

************************************

After few days, Anika recovered very well... Now she can walk and also run the whole mansion...

Suddenly all the media people entered into mansion...

Everyone were shocked and asked Shivaay the reason...

To everyone surprise he too don't know the reason...

Suddenly there was a familiar voice addressing every one to pay attention...

It was none other than PINKY Ji.....

" Hello everyone.... I first of all thanks you all for coming here in a short period of time.... And the main reason is that I want to introduce someone special to the whole world...."

Hearing her announcement everyone in the mansion came there....

"yes.... Now I would like to give the someone special a special status... The one who deserves all respect, pride.... Though the person  has been ill treated  by everyone that person never let down our respect...."

Everyone were puzzled by now....

" Anika please come on to the stage...... Now I would like to introduce my bahu..... THE OBEROI ELDER BAHU & WIFE OF Mr. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.... "

By now everyone were speechless.... Anika has no emotions in her face..... Dadi came to her and gestured her to go on to the stage.... She looked towards SHIVAAY... which rose respect towards her....

Shivaay asked her to proceed through his eyes...... But she gestured him too come with him.... Shivaay who understood her nervousness hold her hand and moved towards the stage....

" Her highness Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...."

Everyone shocked at towards her addressing.....

Even Shivaay too...

But our Anika did not understand she stood their holding Shivaay's hand tightly... As this was her first time she was experiencing..

Soon Shivaay asked her to go towards Pinky.... She went to her hugged her saying thank you aunty...

Pinky broke the hug and slightly slapped her...

Anika who understand it " sorry.... Thank you maa..... Love you so much..."

Pinky hugged her and thanked her for forgiving her audible only to her...

Soon Pinky gaze was shifted to Shivaay.... She was waiting for him to come...

Dadi came near to him and asked him to forgive her...

Shivaay went to her, hugged her mumbling sorry....

After a while media asked for couple photos.....

After all the media left the house...

Shivaay hugged Pinky and mouthed her " thank you maa..."

Everyone turned into senti....

Anika to enlighten the environment "yes maa thank you so much as till now no one accepted me as their wife but you have done it... Thank you maa.."

Rudra : ha Shivaay bhayya...

Shivaay : stop it yaar this is enough....

Rudra : don't worry bhabhi I think I will have a chance to introduce you...

Shivaay immediately went towards her put his hands protectively on her waist.... Pulled her little more " shut up Rudra you don't have chance she was booked with me till next seven births..."

Everyone broke into laugh... And whole mansion was echoing with their laughs...

At bedtime

Shivaay came out of washroom and saw Anika lost herself somewhere... He went near her...

" what happened Mrs. OBEROI where were you lost... "

Anika blushed at "Mrs Oberoi"  word...

"nothing Shivaay I felt like I am completed... I got my bhagadbilla, my family, my lovely devars, my daadi, everyone..."

Shiv :"ha now everyone was at your side... No one cares for me..."

Anika :giggled "thank you Shivaay I feel I am completed... I wish my life to be like this... Now if I die also no problem I am not an orphan anymore..."

Shivaay closed her mouth and glared her... She understood him and immediately hugged him...

Soon Shivaay angry all fade away....

Shiv: I want to ask you one thing...

Anika hummed

Shiv : you said that you were not accepted by me as my wife Na.....?

Anika narrowed her eyes "ha tho....!!!"

Shiv :nothing.... But now I am ready to accept you...

Anika turned to red... He continued

"infact I was eagerly waiting to make you mine are you ready" he said huskily in her ears...

She immediately hugged Him...

He understood her nervousness and "I think it takes time to accept me as your husband"

With this statement she glared at him

She kissed him at the end of his lips teasingly and said "I am also eagerly waiting but.... I too have to create my own mark which should increase your pride but not to degrade...."

Shivaay immediately hugged her and said "Anika I fall everytime for you because of these reasons.... I LOVE YOU..."

He immediately lifted her and placed her on the bed and cuddled with her...

They both were ready to welcome the new future...

But does the destiny favour them....

Let's hope so...

*****************************

I hope you all love this chapter too...

Please tap ⭐button... And share your views...

Precap : reaching Anika's dreams...

Bye

Yours Mallika