Chapter 30

All were set and the main problem is how to wake up them...

Karan and Om are waiting at their door side for them to wake up but no response...

Gauri who is passing them saw them and asked the reason...

After knowing the reason.... They went to pool side stood audible to them and started their drama....

Hearing loud noises from pool side.... Shivaay woke up and have a look at that side...

It doesn't bothered him.... He closed his ear with the near by pillow.. And snuggled more to her lady love...

Anika getting more warmthness she snuggled more...

Getting warmthness from each other both slowly opened their eyes....

And started moving closer to start day romanticly but....

.

.

.

.

.

their moment was disturbed by someone screaming..

Noooooooo..

They were startled but by hearing louder screams they got up from bed....

But before going to look at the scream... Shivaay hugged Anika tightly and was not in a position to leave her 😘😘😘😘

Gauri, Om and Karan are hitting their heads dramatically..... and were on the verge of crying...

Meanwhile our Shivaay is showering kisses on her face..... Looking like he is no mood to leave her...

Finally Gauri decided and shouted loudly as if she was thrown down to floor...

Anika startled by this and got of his grip and moved towards them....

But our Shivaay followed her like a HUTCH dog..... 😆😆😆😋

Gauri started her drama... "Anika di....."

Anika :" gauri what happened...??? Who is responsible for this... Who throw you..."

Shivaay : " she might slipped off no problem Om is there na he will take care.... (whispers) give them privacy Anika..... Come we will go to our room ha....

Gauri : ha bade bhayya... All men are one.... Leave me after all who I am to you all.....!!!

Anika : shut up Shivaay... You made her cry....

Shivaay : I didn't mean in that way Gauri.... Please stop crying.... Tell me the problem...

Gauri : no bade bhayya.... Men is a problem.... I am in no mood to explain.... Leave me and Anika di alone for today...

Shivay ( shocked) for the whole day..... (as if someone is snatching his candy.) no that is not possible.... (for your bad mood how can I sacrifice my mood)

Anika : " OK gauri no problem... Let us enjoy our day....???"

Shivaay : "OK then Karan will accompany you.... Anika you come with me..."