Chapter 29

Morning...

Every morning brings new happiness, sorrow, opportunity,.... But this morning brought LOVE into OBEROI MANSION.....

Shivika....... They were in their own dream land... Cuddling and sleeping.... Peacefully..... As if they were not related to outside world....

Outside Shivika room....

Karan dragged everyone to Dadi room...

K : guys you all know Anika have been under stress due to me...

D : don't feel like that puttar.... We are proud of you.... It was your work... We will always stand beside you... But stop being guilty...

Pinky : Karan.... I should thank you because my Anika felt you as her dearest so she went to that extent....

K : no ma she is a strong woman.... She could intelligently hide the chip inside her watch which was invisible....  But I am thankful to her.... Because of her my hard work did not get wasted.....

Om : she is definitely SMART because it was she who turned our DUMB OBEROI to RESPONSIBLE OBEROI.... I am proud of you my bro...

( gauri and Bhavya also stayed in the mansion as it late the previous night and insisted by Dadi)

Rudra : no om she helped you in turning you into Majnu OBEROI...

Gauri bent her head due to shyness and hold Bhavya hand tightly...

K : stop holding her hand bhabi otherwise ACP Bhavya will be Handicapped Bhavya...

Gauri immediately left her hand and all started laughing...

K : OK guys now let me come to the point...

The point is.... I would like to do something for SHIVIKA....

RUDRA : Karan you know today is their 6th month anniversary...

Om : oh my God you became really smart...

Rudra : because you became manju...

Pinky : stop you both of you.... No problem we shall celebrate it grandly...

Gauri : Aunty...

Janvi : stop calling us Aunty..... Now you are also our family so you can call us MA... what say Pinky....

Gauri looked at Om and thanked him through her eyes...

Gauri : ma.... Anika di don't like grand celebrations....

Bhavya : yes.... If you don't mind let us have a private party..... Only family...

Rudra : and friends...!!!

Bhavya and Rudra shared an eye lock....

But gained their senses by Karan...

K : yes it is a great idea but let us make it a surprise.... Don't let anyone of us remind them.... And also don't let them meet...... Don't let them talk also.....

Janvi : done then... We will separate jobs...

1. Decorations....??

Rudra : I will take care

K : Bhavya will assist him

Janvi : 2. Catering...???

Pinky : you and me will check that.... As I don't believe in anyone....

Janvi : gifts...??

Pinky : shaktiji and jetji will do.

All : OK....

K : I... Gauri and Om will keep them busy...

K: OK then finally all set....

************************************

Sorry guys I know I was late and it was a short update please forgive and I also apologize for it......

Precap : you all think about it 😋😘

Please share your thoughts and press star button