O my my..

It was by 10 in the morning our Shivika started to view the village ......

All the people in the village were excited to see the grand son and daughter in law of Prithvi Singh Oberoi....

All the people in the village welcome shivaay and Anika wholeheartedly. the people show the whole village and also the contribution made by the Oberoi for the for the growth of the children....

The people had taken them to their Kuldev Temple and performed all the rituals .. the people show them the village and its beauty.

Later in the evening they started dances. both of them enjoy so much. As they were enjoying the performances and old lady in the village came here Anika and spoke with her and gave her blessings... Shivaay who is far away from Anika seen her blushing and taking the blessing of the old woman he thought of asking her later....

They reach to the room lately.... shivaay freshen up and went to answer the call.... in the meanwhile Anika thought to surprise shivaay so she dressed up romantically in white saree with her hair loosely left with the curls at the end which is very much liked by Shivaay... shivaay entered the room and saw Anika checking herself....

He forgot to breathe at once... He slowly neared and backhugged her... nuzzling into her placing slow and wet kisses... Anika almost forgot breathing and stiffened her body....

Shivaay neared her ear sucked it and " breathe Anika... breathe.... easy...."

Anika turned towards him " Shivaay I love you so much..... I trust you more than myself..... please make me yours.... I am so much thankful to God for giving you...."

Anika bent her head shyly and hugged him tightly... Shivaay loosed their hug and neared her lips... starred pecking her lips.... Anika unable to bare the torcher

Shivaay who is waiting for this moment grabbed her in his embrace... Started kissing her slowly yet sensually.... Anika not able to bear the torcher parted her lips ... as if inviting him to taste her....

Shivaay placed his lips on her.... Anika make a bold move and kissed him passionately.... He lifted her up her waist.... Neared the bed by gently placing her....

Slowly he unpinned here pallu during the kiss... She felt cold air touching her cleavage....she just shivered and pulled him towards her...being breathless they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads...

He slowly traced his fingers on her cleavage....feeling a sensual touch she arched back... He felt proud of his effect on her....he traced his nose on her cleavage throwing her head left to right due to pleasure....

"Shiv...aaayyyy..."

He slowly removed her blouse and traced his palm on her curves...he loosened her petticoat... slowly placed his hands on her thighs... moving upwards sensually.....

Anika unable to bear it holds his arms tightly.... He touched her womanhood.... She sat and took him in an urgent demand kiss.. He moved his hand on her back and unhooked her bra... leaving a nude breast to feats on....

He placed kisses on her nipples making her moan his name...turned on by her moan....he took one into his mouth and kneading the other.... He felt push on his head as if encouraging him to eat her raw....

He moved down to belly button placed a numerous kiss sensually...loosening her petticoat ...he dropped kissed from belly button to her womanhood...

Anika first hesitated to let him touch....but he hold her hands tightly and placed kisses....pushed his tongue on her folds...

Anika hesitantly trying to close her legs but pleasantly pushing his heads .....

Shivaay placed his legs on both sides of her and started undressing himself completely...

Anika " Shivaay...." Sweating badly...

" Ha Anika.... Don't worry it will go.... Easy yourself and enjoy....pleasurable pain..."

Anika trusting him smiled to him hinting him she is ready....

He came on top of her ....placed his on her entrance and started kissing her tasting her whole and pushed himself.... Anika bit his lips harshly....digging her nails on his back....tears flowing out... he did not make a move until she was comfortable...

After a while they both moved rythamically.... Making their first time a meomarable one.....

Reaching ecastsy she "Shivaay... O my God....Aaaah...Ummm... Belated Birthday wishes....haa...."

Shivaay pumped into her vigorously....deeply.... spilled into her.....collapsed on her.... " Thank you so much Anika a best gift ever but lately...." Spoke breathlessly....

Anika snuggled into him and slipped into sleep due to tiredness..

Next day was so fresh giving our couple positive vibes....

She snuggled more into him making their nude bodies again contact.... Shivaay member came into life and touched her womanhood.... making her open eyes suddenly with a jerk he opened his eyes and looked at wife whose eyes widened due to their  private parts contacted....

He pushed her underneath him and asked her permission.... She blinked her eyes and widened her legs.... they continued their work and slept till afternoon....

Got ready and left for the mansion....

As soon as they enter the OM Rudy.... stopped them....

" bhayya you became parayadhan..... when were you supposed to come.... you didn't even bothering inform us that you will be late.... you spoiled our plan...."

He was just blabbering without giving any chance to talk.... om who observed something.... smacked his head....

" O you also...."

Om whispered something.... to which... Rudy went near Anika..." bhabhi..... well ... I would like to say...."

Anika was standing eagerly what was he going to say.... " ha... what you want to say...."

" I need my promotion......"

" What promotion Rudy....??" Being irritated as he wish to spend with his wife....

" Chachu...." both Omand Rudra said at once...

Anika ran away from  there hiding her embarrassment....

Two months have passed with wedding preparations in the day time....and night time they both were busy in their own world may be cuddling with each other or chit chatting or their private passionate romantic love making....

*****************************

So here is the final chapter... I hope it is ok with the romantic stuff....

It is my first time..... might not be that much interesting or hot..... so I did not warn it ..... if you are impressed..... I would love to know about it  ....

So only epilogue was left...