Chapter - 28

As usual I am really sorry guys for updating regularly I know it was more than 10 days I did not give an update....

Sorry.... Please with puppy eyes... As you all know we have a personal life outside wattpad.... But I am really struck in my real life struggles..... I do promise I will try to give regular update from now on....

And good news guys..... That is related to my personal life which I will share with you all at the end.....

================================

For up to 10 minutes the whole Oberoi mansion was witnessing a great relation which was not happened in its history...

BHABHI in the form of ANIKA was crying for her family..... Though she could not experience a motherly love.... Carving for it from since her childhood.... She was could pour those feelings on her lovables....

At last she touched Karan face and felt for reality that he was for real.... She cupped his face and gave him a forehead kiss.... A kiss which have motherly feeling.... A kiss which shows her guilt was far gone away....

To enlight the mood...

Rudra came in between them and " I know that everyone forget about me..... Even you...." and started his crybaby...

Anika smacked his hand and hugged both....

Om came and bend to their level.... " what about me....??"

Shivaay hugged all of them in a group hug and happiness of smile echoed through the whole mansion...

Shivika room...

Shivaay laid beside her lady... Anika hugged his hand as much tight as possible and blankly staring at him only.....

S : Anika....

No response

S : baby.....

No response

Shivaay slightly shaked her....

Anika blinked her eyes... " SHIVAAY I LOVE YOU.... THANK YOU SO MUCH" Shivaay was dumb for moment he could not analyze Anika.... His lady who is shy at showing her love towards him was confessing her feelings looking straight into his eyes...

Magic was happening....

Anika : I don't what happened how could you bring Karan back.... But truly if he has not returned back.... Then I would have died of guilty....

Thank you Shivaay... Thank you for everything....

Shivaay (mischievously) " Thank you was not accepted this way...."

Anika could not understand...

Shivaay swiftly changed their position... Now Anika is below him....

Understanding his gaze and their position her cheeks turned into deeper red.... She hided her face in his chest....

Shivaay smiled at her and stopped proceeding forward and laid back to his pillow...

Anika laid on his chest, rubbing her hands on his beard....

" Shivaay...."

" hmm..."

"how did you find Karan....?"

Shivaay " Anika remember he is a CID.... His team have their own ways to find him..."

Anika hmmed in response..

After a while...

Anika " but he was burnt in fire along with the godown as per Rudra point of view....."

Shivaay" my dear wife.... He is the one who found him through his tracker.... He infact fought with the CID people.... They were surprised by his stubbornness..... Finally they gave him chance but he should be assisted with Bhavya...... "

Anika" haww my baby bro has really grown up.... I am proud of him.... "

Shivaay hmmed and after a while of chitchatting they drowned into their own world of sleep.. ( they did not still consume their marriage 😋😋)

************************************

I know it is short update with so much gap.....

But guys seriously.. The next update will be only SHIVIKA moments.... And after 1 or 2 chapters..... There will be cheapdi scenes.... Ayo their consummation....

Finally good news is....

I

Purchased a new house..... 

Yes guys it is not that I don't have a house but this house on my own.... I am whole and sole owner of it....

I know this is crap.... But I feel to share this with you all

Precap :  love..... Love..... Love.... Everywhere with surprises....