Chapter 26 (break Down)

There was a silent journey to the hospital.... Anyone can guess how Shivaay was feeling though he was looking cool..... His heart beats are increasing....

Gauri tried to talk to him but was cut off when she saw Shivaay was disinterested....

Hospital

Before gauri could say the room number of Anika Shivaay led his way to her room...

Om who was sitting outside the room could understand his situation so he opened the door to let him in.

Shivaay took his way to the bed where he found her lifeline laying with wide eyes staring nothing particular....

Shivaay nonchalantly " An..... Anika...."

She did not respond....

He moved further and placed his hands and touched her forehead....

She recognized his touch.....

She blinked her eyes and an unknown tear escaped...

Shivaay further bent down and kissed her...

She came back to reality.... Blinked her eyes and stare at him....

For few seconds there was silence in the room.... No one is ready to speak... They eyes were saying all...

He adjusted beside her on the small hospital bed....

Om and gauri who are observing them through the mirror and sighed out that Anika will be out of trauma now...

Feeling relief they set their way to hospital cafeteria...

Now let's focus on Shivika...

Anika was clutching him tightly.... Shivaay rubbed his thumb on her cheek......

Anika started sobbing but due to heavy doses she drifted into sleep...

Shivaay laid her on the bed comfortably.... Sat beside her for sometime..

After a while he came out to look for om and gauri....

And left the room.... He saw them at cafeteria and met them...

" om...!"  shouted shivaay...

Om : "shivaay you are here...."

Shivaay : " ha anika was sleeping so I thought to meet you...."

Om :"what the hell shivaay..." and ran towards anika room...

Shivaay and gauri ran behind him...

Before they enter the room... They see a doctor covered with mask going out.....

Om ran behind him.... But confused Shivaay and gauri went to the room to seeing Anika fighting for breathing...

Shivaay called the doctor immediately...

After a while Anika was safe.... And om panting heavily....

Shivaay : " what happened om why are you running behind him... Who is he...??? Oh no...."

Om : "yes shivaay there is someone who is trying to harm Anika...."

Now both Gauri and Shivaay were confused...

" that is the reason why I am here after her checking 24/7 because she is in danger... Rudra and I were on her security... Firstly when we admitted her.... A compounder in name of giving injection for her was giving her a poison.... But bhavya saved right there and caught him arrested.... "

" after investigating we came to know that our KARAN gave some important evidence to Anika.... "

" but we could not find the same evidence with her... We are waiting for her to gain conscious.... And at last it happened when you returned to her...."

"shivaay did she say anything to you.... About Karan incident...??"

Shivaay : "nothing of such sort.... But where is Rudra... And bhavya...?? Where are they.."

Om : " you know what Karan incident brought a great change in Rudra behavior.... He was very much concerned about Anika health and was trying to find the truth behind Karan death and he swear to find it at any cost... They both were at the place of blast...."

Shivaay :" this much happened but none of you cared to tell me....!!! "

Om :" it is not like that SHIVAAY... Anika before loosing her conscious she told you not to inform you about anything if you come to know anything then she might be not there to control you.... So I or Rudra use to text you.. "

***********************************

Enough of today....

I am really sorry for disappointing you for the last update as there were less votes when compared to previous chapters...

Now tell me guys do you want Karan to be alive or dead... I opt for his character to die....

And the truth behind Karan attack will be revealed next chapter.... Maybe related to Shivaay....

And guys for next Two to three chapters... There will be no romance...

Please share your views through comment section.... But except awesome., amazing., update soon
... I am not getting any encouragement through your comments negative or positive feedback is welcomed....

Bye...