Part 32

-Your Pov-

You made your way into Beacon, and then quickly found the dorms you were looking for. Knocking on it, you waited for a bit, until a girl opened it for you. She managed a smile, and then sighed. " We haven't met yet," she says, and then she offers her hand. " I'm Weiss Schnee. You must be Ruby's uncle." You nod, and then ask if you can come in. She nods, and then opens up the door. When you step inside, you see Weiss trying to study with Ruby, but cookie crumbs all over the table. You also look into the corner to see Blake kissing Yang. " They've been at it for awhile," says Weiss.

When you clear your throat to announce your presence, the two of them pull away to look at you, seeming embarrassed. " I can explain," says Blake nervously, and then you hold up a hand, and tell her it's fine.

" There's nothing to explain," you tell her. " As long as the two of you are happy together, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm glad the two of you have found each other. Anyways, that isn't why I came here. We need to have a bit of a family meeting. Anyone not related to a Branwen or Rose, I'm going to have to ask to leave."

Weiss gets up to leave, and then she looks at Blake, and gestures for her to follow. " Uh, I'm actually (y/n)'s daughter," she says, and both Weiss and Ruby start stuttering, confused out of their minds. " I was waiting for a good time to tell the two of you." Weiss just leaves the room, while Ruby begins to glare at you accusingly.

" Uncle (y/n)! You never told me you had a daughter, or anything like that!" However, her eyes get really big all of a sudden, and then she turns to Blake. " Does this mean we're cousins though?" Blake nods slowly, and then Ruby pulls her into a really big hug.

" I still have so many questions," says Ruby when she pulls away from the hug. " But, what did you wanna talk about with us?"

Before you answer her, you turn to Blake and Yang. " Does she know about everything with Raven? It's kind of important to all of this." The confused look on Ruby's face when you mention Raven says everything for you, and then you nod. " Okay. Uh, I'll fill her in. Feel free to add any details."

" Your Uncle Qrow has a twin sister," you tell Ruby, and then she starts to ask why she's never met her. " Her name's Raven. The two of us dated back when we went to Beacon, and then she got with your dad. The two of them had Yang, and then Raven left. I've been looking for her ever since."

" Wait, Dad was with someone before Summer," Ruby asks, looking confused, and between the three of you for confirmation. " And, is Raven Blake's mom too?"

" No. Kali is Blake's mom," you say, and then Blake smiles warmly at you, which makes you smile. Clearly, she had thought you had forgotten who her mom was, even if she was opening up to you, it was going to be sometime before the two of you were completely normal. Still, you couldn't tell Blake the main reason you remembered Kali. Kitten had claws to say the least.

" Did you manage to find Raven," asks Yang, getting real excited all of a sudden. " Is that what you came here to talk about?" You start to rub the back of your head when you say this, and then the three girls all start to pressure you into saying what you wanted to talk about.

" I found her yeah," you tell them. " But, she works with this bandit tribe. She can't leave them, at least not until they manage their main objective. Yang, she wanted me to tell her she loves you, and is so proud of you."

When she says this, Yang looks down sadly. Blake puts one arm around her, and pulls her close. " She should have come in person," says Blake, somewhat angrily.

" She told me if she came back, she wouldn't be able to leave," you tell them, which makes Blake roll her eyes. " I'm not saying if it's right or not, I'm just telling you what she said. Anyways, there's another reason I wanted to talk to the three of you."

" First, I wanna take the three of you to Summer's grave," you continue. " Ruby, you should be able to talk to her. I'll explain it when we get there, but I found a way to talk to Summer." This makes Yang and Ruby really happy, and then you turn to Blake. " She wanted me to tell you she's proud of you, and that you're beautiful."

When you say this, you begin to pace the room. " And, there's no easy way for me to tell you this next part. But, believe you me, I have heard the lecture on this enough times. Raven's...pregnant again. With my child." The three of them all start to talk over each other, confused and you nod. Probably could have eased them into it a little bit more, but hey. You fainted twice in the last 24 hours, so your social graces are still coming back to you.

" Are you serious," asks Yang, and you nod. " I don't believe this. Firstly, have you learned nothing about safe sex?"

" Is that child going to grow up in the bandit tribe," asks Blake, somewhat angrily. " Or is she going to find someone to leave him with?"

" I'm going to have another cousin," says Ruby happily, causing the two of them to glare at her. Her face flushes as red as her cape. " What? I know Raven may have caused a lot of trouble for everyone. But, come on guys. It's clear (y/n) really loves her, and this is a good thing for the two of them."

Blake and Yang both agree, and then start to wonder some things silently. " Come on," you say. " Let's go talk with Summer."

( let me know what you thought. Also, about BumblBY being canon in this, please be civil. It won't take away from the main story at all. I've already talked with several followers, and they know the reasons I chose this as the canon pairing. SO, if you want to know, you can ask one of them or me. One thing I won't have is my followers and readers being assholes to each other because of ships. For this story, it shouldn't matter who you ship Blake or Yang with, as long as you enjoy (y/n) being with Raven. If you have a serious problem, either pm me or don't say anything at all. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. If BumblBY is a deal breaker for you, then thank you for reading this far.)