Not again

AN: smut warning. Sorry not sorry.

 Sorry not sorry

Emma's pov

Emma's pov

"Emma. Emma. EMMA SWAN. EMMA GODDAMN SWAN YOU BETTER GET UP."

I rolled over sleepily, turning to face my beautiful brunette who was sat bolt up right.
"You know, it's the middle of the night right? Why are you waking me up? I was having a great dream." I huffed, smirking slightly as my mind wandered back to my dream.

"Yeah, I know." Regina rolled her eyes, getting out of the blanket.

"Wh-where are you going?" I mumbled, covering my eyes from the blinding light Regina had just turned on.

"Look what you did. Again." Regina stood, arms crossed angrily, motioning to her Evil Queen get up.

"Oh." My mouth opened, before I shut it slowly, unable to think of an excuse.
"I'm sorry, i can't control my magic, plus, I think it's really hot." I smirked, looking Regina up and down. Her hair was in a long braid down her back and she was wearing a red silky dress that showed off her assets with lace decorations, just like in my dream.
Regina rolled her eyes at me once more before turning around and heading to the bathroom.

"Hey! Don't take it off, it looks so good." I smiled, wide awake now as I hopped out of bed, just in a baggy shirt and underwear.

"No." She grumbled, raising her hand in the air, ready to use her magic. Just in time, I grab her arm, the wisps of purple fading away and being replaced by my white magic. When the smoke cleared, we were back in bed, with me straddling Regina, keeping her in place.
"Oh, so that, you can control." She groaned sarcastically. I smiled in reply before leaning down and gently kissing her dark red satin lips.

"Ok. I'll let you get out of this." I motioned to her clothes. "If... you let me take them off you." I smiled smugly watching her frown slightly.
Her chest raised slightly, pushing out her breasts further, which were already struggling to be contained by the simple black lace.

"I don't think so Ms Swan." Her eyes darkened to almost black as she spat my name, flipping us over with her magic. When the purple haze faded I found myself in nothing but my underwear, my arms and legs tied to the bed post by soft silk. My eyes filled with panic as Regina stared at my body, her eyes lingering on my uncovered breasts before her eyes flicked back up to catch mine.
"The position of a Princess is beneath her Queen. Don't you agree?" She smiled wickedly.
The Evil Queen was out to play, and oh God did it turn me on.
Her fingers slid upwards, brushing against my breasts before reaching my neck. She squeezed gently, smiling sweetly before tightening her fingertips around my throat, her nails piercing my skin.
My eyes widened with fear although my core ached deliciously.
I gasped slightly, causing Regina's eyes to flicker as she let go.
"Oh my God Emma! Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" She said worriedly, her Evil Queen persona slipping away immediately.

"God no. Keep going." I smiled, still gasping for air. She shook her head undecidedly, gently kissing the marks that had begun to form across my flesh.
"I'm okay, really. It's actually hot." I chuckled, moaning slightly as she sucked gently at my skin.
"Just feel what you're doing to me." I gently persuaded her, motioning to my lower half with my head.
Following my lead, her fingers gently trailed down my skin to my core, resting at my thighs.
Suddenly her fingers plunged into me ruthlessly. I let out a low moan as she smiled, the darkness quickly taking over her again.
"Oh God Emma, if I had known you were so into the Evil Queen, I wouldn't have fought so hard to get rid of her." She mumbled against my skin, sucking sweetly at my tender flesh whilst her fingers moved inside me, pushing me to new extremes. A low growl escaped her lips, vibrating against my skin as I dug my nails into my palms, pulling against the restraints. I whimpered, my arms aching to hold my Queen whilst she worked away mercilessly above me, bringing me immense pleasure.

It felt like fireworks; Regina still above me, slowly and carefully easing me down from my high. I panted heavily, failing to get air into my burning lungs as I felt Regina's hard gaze over my sweat glistened body. Her eyes fell back down to my uncovered breasts that rose up and down with each ragged breath before she brought her lips downwards, gently kissing her way down the valley. Her eyes met mine: brown and green fusing together in intoxication as she continued to make her way down to my toned stomach. The hardness of the Queen's glare had disappeared and all that was left was the raw vulnerable Regina I loved. My Regina. She flicked her wrist upwards, poofing away my restraints so that I could feel her skin against mine. My hands delved into her thick brown locks that flowed like a mane around her face as she continued downward, kissing all my flesh.

"Let me treat you my Queen." I moaned out, desperate to show her how I felt too.

"Uh uh." She whispered against the soft flesh of my thighs.

"Please. My Queen." I whispered out hoarsely. I couldn't possibly take any more pleasure as she began to kiss my bundle of nerves before once more bringing me towards my release. This wasn't violent sex like before; this was love. Her hands found mine and I found myself pulling her upwards, her body flush against mine as I kissed her swollen lips passionately.
"I love you" I smiled into the kiss, one hand releasing hers and moving downwards to grasp a tighter hold of her waist.

"I love you too." She whispered back, melting further into the kiss before laying her head against my chest.

A few moments of silence passed.

"We've got to do that again." I smiled upwards whilst gently twirling a piece of her raven hair in my fingers.

"So you do like it rough Swan." She smirked towards me, gently kissing my chest before laying her head back down.

"Yes my Queen. I do."