waffle house & crying

Sanai

uM????
are you fucking hungry

what

or is it just ME

sanai

MY NIGGAAAAAA let's go get some
fucking food

nigga it's 3 in the am

and you're awake!
let's go

did we not just get food

nigga what. shut oppp
let's go

say please

let's fuccin go please

thank you.

Bobby met Sanai at her door a few minutes later, leaning against the wall while she apparently needed to get ready. He tapped his foot on the ground and yawned. She opened the door, smiling at him and locking her door behind her.

"I'm driving," they both said at the same time. Bobby rolled his eyes. "I'm driving."

"No I'm driving, dummy," she argued, "come on."

"I'm not going anywhere until you a agree--" she was fixing the string on her sweatpants when Bobby snatched her keys.

"Sir!" she gasped, "Bobby!"

"Let's go," Bobby walked ahead of her, keeping both sets of keys in one hand, "follow me if you want your keys."

"You're annoying, Robert," she huffed, following him to his car, "so annoying, I can't stand you."

"Don't do that, you asked me to come along."

"I did, you're right," she thanked him when he opened the door for her. Bobby got in on the other side and started the car, "where we going?"

"Waffle House," he replied, backing out the parking space, "what were you thinking?"

"The same thing," Sanai answered truthfully, sitting up in her seat, "there's honestly only one place to go besides IHOP, and I hate IHOP."

"I only go when I'm with my mom," he said, "old folks love IHOP."

"Sad," she shook her head, "sad they continue to live a life of sin."

"Sanai!" Bobby laughed, looking at her briefly, "it's too early for this."

"Not when you're with me," Sanai replied with her tongue out.

"...Then the lady looks at my paint and, it's just crazy because she considered me to do her portrait," Sanai drank from her cup and set it back down, "so I have until Friday to finish it and I'm almost done."

"You think she'll like it?" Bobby asked, cutting his waffle in half again. He didn't realize how hungry he was until the food arrived.

"I know so," she corrected, "I'm excited, too. Very excited. Plus, she's paying me a lot. Like five G's."

"Five G's?" he repeated in shock, "lemme change my profession real quick."

"I know you're not talking, Mr. Business Man," she said sarcastically.

"I guess," he shrugged and she laughed, going back to her food.

"So...I see you feel a lot better than earlier," Sanai pointed out, "are you feeling better?"