thrones & lamb

Sanai was...cute as fuck.

Okay, but, the way she laughed? Amazing. Her eyes would be squeezed shut and her face cheeks looked like they hurt. Her teeth were so white and he liked how they weren't perfectly straight—he couldn't count how many British teeth jokes he let loose on while they were in London.

Also, he loved that he was the one making this happen. He saw it all in person, he was her person in general.

"It ain't even that funny," he brushed it off as if he wasn't funny as hell. Bobby has this thing where he liked to keep her on her toes. He tried to make everything so exciting for her now, kind of like making up for all the times he cried over his dead ex-girlfriend. He cried a lot... more than he thought.

"It is!" Sanai kept laughing, lying back on the bed while Bobby got up to throw his plate away.

"I ain't even do nothing."

"Say it again."

"I'm not," he blushed, standing at the counter.

"Please?" she begged, "Please. For me?"

"Stop it—"

"Robby!"

He sighed. "Xan, get your boy, dawg."

Sanai burst into laughter again, holding her stomach. She was laughing so hard no real sound came out, and it was like she was frozen in place. Her face was turning red and everything.

"Bro, it's not even funny—"

"Yes it is," she gasped, "God."

"I wanna watch it again," Bobby sat on the bed and refreshed the video on his MacBook. They were watching The Real Bros of Simi Valley, a parody reality TV show featuring young white Viners that made the now terminated app pretty strange and lit.

Sanai knew enough references for Bobby's satisfaction, but right now her new obsession—besides Bobby himself—was listening to these guys talk like a bunch of stoned surfers. It was hilarious.

"You heard that?" Bobby laughed, "he was like, 'Ofter talking to Wade—'"

"Ofter? With an O?" she asked, recovering from her laughter.

"Yeah. But that's really how they talk over there. So funny."

"Man where has this been all my life?" Sanai sat up straighter and watched the rest of the six minute video with him, "I'm mad the dramatic music played over them not having cups."

"No seriously," Bobby laughed, lying down and resting his hands on his stomach. Sanai previously made dinner for him which consisted of lamb, one of Bobby's favorites honestly. He was good with just sushi but she insisted on cooking something they could also have for later. Neither of them were big on leftovers, but come on, it was lamb. Lamb was expensive.

She lied back also, cuddling closer to him to create even more warmth. The room was abnormally cold, and the heat was supposedly on like the thermostat said.

"What time is it?" Sanai asked quietly.

"Like, eleven."

"Really? I feel like it's two something," she got up and went to the kitchen, probably looking for something to drink. Bobby watched her silently, licking his lip and scooting to the edge of the bed, just staring.

Hopefully she'd take some sort of hint.

"Hey, I think—oh," she turned and he was right there, kinda close to her, "scared me."