instagram & montreal

"Mind your business, but yes."

"No, I will not. That's sexual assault, ya goof."

"Jelisa, please, go away! It's like five in the morning where you are."

Bobby turned over in the bed, his eyes still closed as he reached an arm out towards Sanai. She was still lying in the bed, talking to whoever the fuck on Instagram Live. She really liked being on there, something Bobby never understood.

"Omg, Bobby's up," Sanai said when he wrapped his arm around her waist, "Yes, it's two p.m., mind your business."

"Shut up," he chuckled, opening his eyes and peeking over her shoulder, "Hey, niggers."

"Stop it!" she gasped, covering her mouth, "ignore him."

"No, stop," he lied back and pushed the covers away from his torso. The sun was shining bright through the already open blinds—thanks for that, Sanai—and it got hot quickly.

"Someone said we looked well moisturized."

"Because we are," Bobby said tiredly, looking at her from behind, "Are you wearing my Inuyasha shirt again?"

"No."

"Dawg."

"Mind your business!" she yelled, not turning to him still.

"You are my business."

"Okay, that's cute," she looked at him for two seconds before turning back around, "no, guys, Bobby's birthday was three days ago and we didn't do jack—"

"Who asked about that?" he glanced at her phone again and squinted his eyes, "nah, she fucking forgot my fucking birthday, y'all."

"I did," Sanai put a hand on her head and stared at the screen, "nah, see, what had happened was—"

"Gimme this," Bobby snatched her phone and got up, ignoring her when he went into the hotel bathroom, "lemme tell y'all this shit."

"Mind your business!"

"Shut up!" he moved away from her and he looked at the Live again, "so we were in Tokyo right? Technically, it was my birthday. I let that shit simmer the whole day. I barely said shit to her the entire time. She had rehearsals and shit, cool—"

"Oh my God—"

"This nigga," Bobby continued, rolling his eyes, "Sanai ate like, three edibles before her show and 'forgot what day it was'."

"Because I did!" she said in defense, "I thought it was the sixteenth."

"How the fuck you get so smacked you thought we were two days behind?" he asked incredulously.

"Because!" she giggled, taking her phone back, "I'm sorry, Bobby."

"Don't be sorry, be careful," he scoffed,

"To make it up to him we're going to Montreal for three days," she said, propping the phone up against the large mirror on the counter, "I'm excited."

"We're gonna have a lot of sex—"

"Are we?" Sanai asked in excitement, her eyes widening.

"What?" Bobby stopped brushing his teeth and looked at her in the mirror, "you thought this was a game, my nigga?"

"I did, I'm not finna lie," Sanai tied her braids up and looked through her carryon, "Montreal is great in general, so I thought you'd wanna go sightseeing."