mexicans & migraines

"Rich ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a—"

"No," Bobby skipped the song and rolled his eyes while Sanai laughed. They had just came from the doctor's office, Bobby suffering from a pretty bad migraine, it was so bad he couldn't even see anything. It wasn't so terrible at the moment, but maybe City Girls wasn't the best thing to listen to right now.

"I think that's the only song I know," Sanai admitted, "City Girls sound like they write with their whole fists and have to sound shit out when they read."

"Sanai," Bobby put a hand to his forehead as she continued to drive down the highway, "shut up."

"Okay, I'm done now," she giggled again, "I promise."

"You gon' do it again," he licked his lip and squinted as he looked out the window, "we goin' to eat?"

"Yeah, Will and Lisa are already there," she looked at him for a few seconds, "Are you sure you can go out, babe? I wanted you to get rest before taking your meds."

"I'm okay right now. I still want to eat and stuff before I do."

"Alright. So....how was work? I haven't seen you in a few days."

"It was cool. My boss gave me a few options of working somewhere else. He even said som' about overseas shit."

"Really?"

"Mhm. I just have to do my research."

"Finna move out the country," Sanai joked.

"You coming regardless."

"Of course," she giggled, "of course I am."

"I'm deadass, Sanai," Bobby said, opening his eyes for a few seconds before closing them again, "you know I be ready to go, the only niggas I'd miss is my parents and my main two bitches. I got you already."

"Wait, really?" Sanai asked, confused because...at first she was joking but if he was down to get out of North Carolina she wanted to take it with the quickness.

"Yeah—is it that place?" he pointed to a Mexican restaurant across the street.

"I think so," she squinted, looking around and speeding up. Was Sanai reckless? Nah, but she knew how to get where she was going. By any means necessary. "Continue."

"Oh yeah," he shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, "it's one of those things I don't have to think about because...I love you. A lot. And...I know you don't like living here for real, and I definitely don't. I just moved because I had separation issues and didn't want my friends to leave me," he laughed, "but...I got my baby and that's all that matters."

She twisted her lips to the side in though, then suddenly smiled at him. "If and when we move you're gonna break William's heart."

"I know," Bobby pouted, "my husband. Poor kid."

Sanai giggled. "Give him thirty days."

"Got to." They parked in the lot and Bobby got out, meeting Sanai at the front and grabbing her hand.

"You can walk?"

"Yeah, I'm good, babe," he held the door for her and proceeded to grab her ass when she walked through, "ooh, like a pillow—"

"Stop it," she snapped and looked around while Bobby kept feeling on her, "get off me, man. Do you see these niggas?"

"Hmm," he looked around and spotted the back of Lisa's head, "there."

"Okay hair," Sanai said, following him towards the booth. She greeted them both, sliding beside Jelisa in the booth, "Okay, hair!"

"Thanks, girl! It's like...mine mine. That shit long, huh?"

"It is, that's crazy. And the blonde is gone."

"Right? Ugh, my mind! I missed it."

"Hey, William," Sanai greeted with a smile, "how are you guys?"

"We are...tired as shit," he blinked slowly, "weddings aren't even that dope, are they?"

"We're not even having anything crazy, it's just a lot of little shit," Jelisa huffed, "we got four months until everything is final and done...and then we're married."

"So what are we paying for?" Sanai asked, referring to her and Bobby, who had already agreed on paying for certain parts of their wedding. If they had the means, why not?

"I forgot about that," Jelisa looked at William, who was just as confused as her, "I'm sorry y'all, we definitely put down money for everything except a few things our parents did."

"Why don't we just give you the money for yourselves?" Bobby suggested.

"We're not asking for that, bro—"

"Well..." Sanai trailed off, "we didn't ask, now did we? I already said I was paying for the honeymoon, and Bobby said he got the flowers and some other stuff. It's like reimbursing."

"Thanks guys. We appreciate it."

"We really do," Jelisa agreed, "I can't believe Sanai's gonna get us flewed out."

"All expenseses paid," Bobby said, holding up a menu.

Sanai shook her head. "Don't mind him, guys. He just came from the doctor."

"What happened?" Will asked, looking at his best friend, who was squinting really hard at the menu.

"He's had the worst migraine, man. He can't even see straight right now."

"Yo, go to bed," William told him, "you ain't gon' miss nothing."

"You know..." Bobby started, "Nai said the same thing and next thing I know Jussie Smollet and R Kelly end up in the same jail and Jordyn Woods gets her cheeks clapped by a dumb nigga."

"Literally the one time he actually goes to bed shit happens!" Sanai rolled her eyes.

"Okay, sis, but you still need sleep," Jelisa told Bobby, "get your food to go."

"But I wanna do hoodrat shit with my friends!" Bobby whined, squinting his eyes closed because the noise in there was too much on his brain.

"We're eating Mexican food, man. This ain't shit. Go sleep."

"I love Mexican."

"Mexicans don't live us. Next."

"It's time to go," Sanai put a hand to her forehead and tried not to laugh when the waiter came back.

"Hi, are we ready to order?" He asked them, putting their drinks down.

"Are y'all?" Jelisa asked Bobby and Sanai, scooting the cups towards everyone. She had ordered Sanai water and Bobby got sweet tea. While everyone ordered, Bobby closed his eyes yet again, trying to magically tell his brain to stop hurting. It wasn't anything serious but he was being stubborn and it was only going to get worse if he didn't sleep.

"I got you fajitas," Sanai kicked his leg, making him open his eyes, frowning.

"You got what?"

"Fajitas, babe."

"Thanks, babe," Bobby leaned on William's shoulder and closed his eyes again.

"Bro get off me."

"Stop being mean," Bobby pouted.

"Hardheaded ass. Bobby you need to sleep."

"I am," he hummed, crossing his arms, "night night."

"Goodnight, sweetie," William pat his shoulder, "anyways, y'all see India Love's nudes—"

"Gimme a kiss," Bobby puckered his lips. William grimaced and pushed him off his shoulder, "ow."

"Nigga, get away from me or I'm calling the feds!"

I-

omg how are y'all tonight? I want to know I'm bored