new houses & big titties

Since living in the United Kingdom, Bobby had been living his best life.

He had his girl, his dog, his job, his own company branch, everything he could ever imagine having at the ripe age of twenty five. He felt so accomplished, and there was almost nothing that could bring him down.

Currently, Bobby and Sanai were moving into a bigger and more permanent place. It was a house house, one with a large yard and a pool. Penthouses were great, honestly, but they felt temporary, and both of them were ready to settle and invest in a more permanent assets.

Plus, Nelz was expected to give birth any day now and all those dogs—plus Sanai's cat— would not be well suited in one confined place.

"And why couldn't we just hire movers?" Sanai huffed when they set the last part of a sectional in the living area. They were almost done, but it was about ninety seven degrees outside with no cloud or a breeze at all.

"Because," Bobby put his hands on his hips and looked at her, "someone forgot to book them."

"Alright, rude," she rolled her eyes at him.

"It's the truth," he walked passed her and slapped her ass, running out the door when she tried slapping him back, "literally, the last thing is this recliner and...what is that behind it?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, hopping in the back of the moving truck and pushing the recliner aside, "oh! The ottoman."

"You have two?"

"We have two," she gestured between them both, "we."

Bobby chuckled, rolling his eyes and pulling the recliner off the truck, "you got that, babe?"

"Yeah," she replied, jumping off the truck while Bobby carried the recliner in the new house. Sanai was ready to shower and sleep, hence why she just used the edges of the ottoman to halfway roll it in the house.

"Okay, first of all," he watched her turn it flat and sit on it, "now it's dirty."

"Whatever man," she slid down on the floor and put her back on the cold, hard, wood. She sighed in relief, shivering lightly but enjoying the cool air.

"And sweaty."

"Shut up," she laughed, putting her hands on her stomach, "what's left?"

"Um... I had a list, hol' on."

"Alright," she heard him leave and the door to the truck close. He closed the door to the house and sat on the floor.

"We have to go to the hardware store in the morning, I forgot," he said, looking through his notepad, "today, we just gotta unpack the kitchen and shit."

"Fuck," she sighed, sitting up and rubbing her sweaty thighs, "I'm not going to gym for a minute."

"No, seriously," he laughed, "We gon' be hurtin' tomorrow."

"No kidding. I mean, it's only noon so we're making great time."

"That's true," he agreed, "a'ight, which room do you want to do?"

"Bedroom."

"No, you're just gonna lay the bed out and go to sleep."

"Bold of you to assume I'd even make the bed," she laughed, "I'll do the kitchen."

"That's better."

For the rest of the day, Bobby and Sanai were unpacking their belongings and putting them in their respective places. They were previously in a penthouse, but they both had a lot of things stored away. Sanai had a lot of plants and books while Bobby had plenty of office supplies and clothes. They also had a basement now, which was mostly for Sanai, but she saved some space for Bobby.