snacks & sleepovers

William Fancyson

where you at?
duana
Diana

I'm coming sheesh

Sanai was only dressed in her favorite black, Savage X Fenty silk robe and some furry slides when she left her condo building and met the Uber outside. Her friends—William and Jelisa—and her boyfriend sitting inside, probably getting on the driver's nerves.

"Babe!" Bobby yelled, getting out the car.

"Where is your jacket?" she asked, closing the door for him and grabbing his arm.

"I..." he looked around and started cracking up, "I'm not sure—"

"Where's your stuff, Bobby?"

"I don't know!" he whispered, putting an arm around her shoulders, "you smell goooood—"

"Bobby—"

"Yes—"

"Bob—what are y'all doing?" she asked William and Jelisa, who had just gotten out of the car and were headed inside, "excuse me."

"We're sleeping over," did it even help that William was just as drunk as Jelisa and they were trying to keep each other up? Not at all.

"Okay," she sighed, looking in the Uber to make sure they had their things, "thank you, ma'am."

"Goodnight," she smiled, putting the window up and leaving.

"Okay, come with me—Bobby," he couldn't even walk they straight and honestly, she couldn't help but giggle.

"Where we goin'?"

"To your place. Where are your keys?"

"Will—"

"Stop yelling," she covered his mouth to keep him from waking anyone up.

It was such a hassle getting them all upstairs. Between William and Bobby rapping some random Blueface lyrics and Jelisa wanting to have a sleepover in the elevator, Sanai didn't know what to do. She wasn't feeling well enough to go drink with her friends but she didn't expect to be babysitting all three of them tonight.

"Okay," she huffed, conscious of Bobby still holding on to her as she unlocked his door, "Will and Lisa can sleep in your guest room, yes?"

"Yes," he shook his head and leaned against the wall, "I'll wait."

"For what? You're sleeping in your place—"

"No," he whined, sliding down the wall, "no, I wanna sleep with you."

"Okay, stay right there then," Sanai walked in with William and his fiancée, "go in the guest room, guys."

"Okay," they both hugged her tight, "thanks man."

"Alright," she giggled and pushed them away, "Bobby and I are going to be at mine." She shut the door and spotted Bobby sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. "Sir."

"Coming," he sang, reaching his arms out for her to grab, "come on, mamas."

"Jesus, Robert," she grunted and pulled him up, wrapping her arm around his waist as they got back in the elevator, "stay still."

"Can't," he leaned against the wall and pressed the wrong button, "oops."

"Bobby."

"Got it," he let out a deep breath, the smell of alcohol hitting her nose. Bobby stared at her attire, his eyes resting on her chest. "You look sexy as hell. Is this new?"