He's The Reason Why

(a/n: edited and rewrote)

Introduction

I'm moved back to Burgess. I'm wasn't too excited to move back. I mean it wasn't so bad I guess. It wasn't big town, but it wasn't small either. Enough to keep a teenage boy entertained. It had a big shopping mall with lots of different department stores. A Target and a Wal-Mart. It had almost all the fast food resturants and a Starbucks, my personal favorite.

I did like the idea of moving here, even though I'd miss my friends. But it was nice that my former town would be neighboring Burgess. So I could always visit my friends in the summer and on weekends. In the end, it all worked out.

My mom was driving me and my younger sister over to the mall to get clothes. We weren't super rich. Mom had her flower business which had started out small and with a little help from grandma, her first store had prospered into three big stores. And now she'd be opening two brand new stores in Burgess. Her biggest stores yet, so that's why we moved. It would be easier for her to manage these stores if she lived in Burgess. So my sister and I followed her.

We pulled into the parking lot the mall , my mom, my sister, and I all climbed out of mom's big Suburban. "Jaime, I'm going to take Sophie over to Aeropostale, so you're free to shop wherever. Just keep your phone on you, yeah?

I smiled at her, "Sure mom, not a problem!"

We walked into the building. It looked even bigger on the inside. As I walked to the nearest store, which was Abercrombie, I realized that I was going to be a junior this year, and my sister was going to be a freshman. We were growing up way to fast, hopefully these last two years would go by slow so I could enjoy them.

I opened the door to walk into the store and headed over to the nearest table of pants. I had a big butt and I tended to rip my skinny jeans easily. I then also mad sure to stop and look at the sweaters a few racks down. It gets cold here in Burgess.

After awhile, I began to make my way to the nearest checkout counter. When I arrived, I looked up to see a white haired teenager up at the counter before me. He had probably four bags up on the counter full of clothes. He was really tall, easily over six feet. Compared to my five-foot five-inch frame, he easily towered over me. He had to be almost a foot taller than me.

I noticed that he was going to be taking awhile so I walked back over to the nearest rack of sweaters, deciding I was going to get the really expensive one. I couldn't help but to keep glancing up at him as he spoke with the cashier girl. He seemed to be flirting with her. I eventually got caught looking when our eyes met. Then I felt a blush creep on my face when he  grinned and winked at me. I immediately put the sweater back on the rack and walked to the other side of the store.

Great, not even done with the first day in a new town and I've already embarrassed myself in front of a cute guy. The perks of being a hormonal gay teenager. I finally slowed my pace and managed to make my blush go away. After he had left the store, I checked out at the counter and left to go look for my mom and sister.

Once we were done and the trunk of the car was filled with bags full of clothes, we headed home. The new house was the most recently built house in our neighborhood. It was a very spacious neighborhood with lots of trees and rock ledges around most houses. It was nice and private and it didn't feel congested.

From the mall on the other side of town it took us a half hour to get home. It was a fairly nice community that we lived in. Consider us lower-upper class? I couldn't complain, I was very grateful for what our mother was able to provide for us.

It was a nice house, a tannish-beige color with real rock siding for the foundation. It was a four bedroom, two bathroom house. It had an attic and and a basement, three-door garage stall. It had a very big kitchen which Mom fell in love with it instantly. It had a high-ceiling living room.

What I loved most was that my room had a big window that looked into the backyard and toward the forest. The window opened upwards and propped open by two little metal arms that locked in place. You then could crawl out on to the balcony. I knew I was going to love it.

When you walked in my room my closet was on the left. I had my bed in the far corner by the window and my desk was on the otherside of the window. My televison stand was next to my closet door with a small loveseat in front of it and a tribal rug that matched the colors of my walls on the floor. The walls were painted a light teal, sort of like the ocean.

I walked over to my closet and dumped all my new clothes on the closet floor before going through them and putting them in the right places. Tomorrow was the first day in a new school. Well fairly new, I use to live here when I was really little. But things happened and I ended up moving away.

I was a little nervous to move back. I have two friends that live here. But that doesn't make the history that happen here just go away. These two friends that I have intensify that history. They don't do it on purpose it's mostly my mind that does all the running.

After I finished putting everything away and unpacking the rest of my things I realized how late it was. I decided I should get ready for bed considering it would be my first day back and I was already super tired from packing up the old house and moving into the new one this weekend.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a baggy shirt I got from an ex-boyfriend and slipped it on. I then pulled out my favorite pair of panties and put them on. It was a black lace pair that made my butt look really nice. After that, I walked over to my bed and crawled in. I reached over and plugged my iPhone into the charger and set it on my nightstand before switching the lamp off and drifting into a deep sleep.