He's The Reason Why

Chapter 17

I woke up from the nap that I had taken to look at my clock. It read 6:30 in big red numbers. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and froze when I felt something move beneath me. I smiled though when I realized I was sprawled across Jack's chest. I slowly got up so that he wouldn't wake up. Checking one more time to make sure I didn't wake him, I walked over to my closet to change into a pair of sweats. Jack had wore basketball shorts all day so I knew he was already in comfy clothes. And I was tired of wearing skinny jeans anyways.

I grabbed the pair of sweats hanging off the door and realized they were a pair I stole from Jack. I smiled to myself before slipping, more like tugging, my skinny jeans off. They're difficult to remove when you have a big butt and thighs. Once I got them off I dropped them on the floor and I stopped to look at butt because hey, it's really nice. And the black briefs I was wearing made it look even bigger. If that were anymore possible.

I froze though when I heard whistle from behind me. I turn to see Jack eyeing me up and my eyes snapped open, immediately blush.

"Jack Frost, you peeping tom! Quit looking at my ass," I yelled as I chucked my skinny jeans I had dropped on the floor at him.

"Jaime Bennett, I can't help the fact that you, my boyfriend, have a nice ass and that I wanna stare at it and make it mine," he said catching the skinny jeans one handed.

I was completely flustered at that. I blushed deeper as I hurriedly slipped the sweatpants on, "You need to just not."

Jack got up from where he lay and walked up to me, setting his hands on my hips as he looked down at me. "You know though that I don't view you as just an object though," he said tipping my chin up with his hand. "I love you completely, you're nice ass is just a plus," he said grabbing it.

"Jack Frost," I said jumping only to be interrupted by his lips on mine. I stood shocked for a moment before returning the kiss, leaning into him. I always enjoyed kissing Jack. He always sent shivers through me. I thought I'd lost it forever when everything happened last night. I was so glad I had it yet not at all trusting the fact that it would be me that he did this to. After awhile, we pulled apart. I flattened my feet having to stand on my tip toes to kiss Jack.

"Someone looks really cute with swollen lips," Jack said as he brushed his thumb across my lips. They were swollen because Jack Frost here liked to nibble on them.

I blushed and let out a giggle, "Oh hush. You wanna go watch a movie?"

"Sure, I'll make the popcorn and you pick the movie?"

I smiled, "Sure! But you have to carry me downstairs."

And with that Jack swung me up over his shoulder with a chuckle as he carried me downstairs. The whole way down I laughed, completely forgetting the events that had happened earlier today. Jack deposited me in the livingroom and walked to the kitchen as I walked over to the television set and browsed through the DVD's till one caught my interest. When Jack walked back in with a bowl full of popcorn I already had the menu to Catching Fire on the television screen.

Jack gave me a smile as he walked up to me and pecked my cheek with a kiss, "Great pick babe. One of my favorites.

"I figured you'd like it."

We sat down, Jack setting the bowl on his lap and myself leaning against him. He wrapped an arm around me and I smiled, reaching into the bowl to grab some popcorn.

After we had finished the bowl, Jack set it on the coffee table and laid down on the couch. I crawled on top of him, half of me on his chest, the other half on the couch. He pulled a blanket over us, and I slowly began to drift off into a peaceful slumber. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.