※8※

"Oh,hello Sejung." My brother replied to the lady. The lady approached us with a cheeky smile on her face. Who is she? Why is she here?

"Hello,you must be Taehyung's sister.Haeryung,right?" She looked at me and I nodded with a small smile. Okay,she knows me but who is she again?

"Haeryung,I forgot to tell you.This is my friend from the same agency,Sejung." My brother finally spoke up.

"Oh,nice to meet you Miss Sejung."

"You too,Haeryung." She smiled and turned her attention to Taehyung.

"So,Taehyung what are you doing here?" She asked my brother.

"To buy some things before going to Japan.This is my first time going overseas so, I'm quite excited." Then,they talk and talk.Forgetting that I am standing just next to them. This girl is such a bummer.

"Oppa, I think we need to go now." I lose my patience already.

"Oh,right.I'm sorry,Sejung.I've to go now." He said to the girl and we parted ways with her.

"You really forget that I am there standing next to you." I spoke up.

"No,I don't." He shook his head.

"Typical answer." I shrugged and continued walking to the clothing store that we planned to go just now.

"Is she someone special to you?" I asked as he walked around,choosing his clothes from the display rack.

"She's just a friend." He answered without looking at me. A friend,huh?

"But the way she look at you is like.."

"Like what?" He cut my sentence off.

"Like you are more than just a friend to her." I continued.

"I bet you'll also look at me like that if you look at someone as handsome as me,standing in front of you.Talking to you as well.It's normal,Haeryung." He responded and proceed on choosing his clothes. I shrugged behind him and followed him around like Yeontan.

"Why do you keep on walking behind me? Go choose some clothes.I'll pay for you." Taehyung scolded but at the same time treats me like a brother should do to his sister. After hearing that,I immediately go all around the place choosing my favourite clothes.

"Done,oppa.Thank you for paying." I smiled proudly standing next to him. He got his black card out and watching the cashier swipe the card to the machine was just satisfying for me. My brother is that rich now?! Wow!

"Haeryung,let's go." He took all the shopping bags in his hand and walked out.I helped him to carry some of the bags too. Then,we entered the shoes store and bought couple shoes. We spent a few hours at the mall and went back after the sunsets.

"Thank you for today,oppa. I had a great time going out with you."

"Your welcome,Haeryung. Now,I need to shower and do some beauty regiment on my face. So,good night!" He patted my head before entering his room. He does beauty regiment? Oh,wow. I entered my room after playing with Yeontan for a short while.

I plopped myself on bed,thinking of...nothing. I just stared at the white ceiling and keep on staring until my eyelids feel heavy. Then, the next thing I know, I fell asleep.

"Haeryung,wake up." I heard my brother's voice calling for me. I opened my eyes and stretched myself out.

"What is it?" I asked him, half asleep.

"You need to go to work." I yawned like a lion and nodded.

"Okay," I stood up and took my towel with me. After taking some time in the shower, I am finally ready to go.