※23※

I continued helping aunty and unnie at the kitchen. As I was busy chopping the vegetables, I was startled by a sudden jab on my side. I looked to the side.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook." I gave him a pissed off look.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He quickly apologised.

"Serves you right, Jungkook. That's what you get when you've waken up a sleeping tiger." Aunty commented from behind.

"This tiger needs to be tamed, aunty." He said as he stare into my eyes.

"I'll go and find Taehyung. You can continue helping aunty and noona. Okay?" He patted my head and left.

"Wow, he just tamed the tiger, aunty!" Bora unnie told aunty which made them laugh.

"You two are so mean."

"Because we love you." Aunty said and unnie nodded as she agrees to aunty. We cooked quite a lot for dinner but I believed it can be finished since this house have two eating machine, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Everyone! Let's have dinner!" Aunty announced from the dining room and in a speed of light, Taehyung and Jungkook showed up in the dining room. Obviously, this boys are hungry. Then, Mrs Jeon came with Junghyun holding her hand. Mr Jeon was behind them, smiling. I bet they have confronted each other and reconciled.

"Hello, everybody. Sorry, I'm late. After fishing, I went back home to clean myself up." Aunty's husband came to join us in the dining room.

"Since everybody is here, let's sit down and eat." Aunty said and took a sit next to her husband. I sat in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Haeryung-ah," Taehyung called me.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"I caught a big fish today."

"Nice. Where's the fish?"

"I released it back to the sea because I feel bad for catching him." He reasoned out. He's like a kid. An innocent kid.

"Alright, everyone. Tonight's dinner is very special to all of us especially to my beloved sister." Aunty looked at Omma.

"Her sons are back and soon, she'll have a new daughter in-law, Haeryung." She looked at me with her lovely eyes.

"Daughter in-law, huh?" Jungkook whispered and giggled. I hit his thigh a sign for him to keep quiet.

"I hope this will be an enjoyful chapter of our lives and I love every single one of you." She ended her short speech with a little bit of tear.

"Thank you for this dinner, Chae. I really appreciate it." Omma replied.

"I bet you guys are hungry so, let's eat." She added. Of course, this two boys were the ones who ate first as soon as omma finished talking. I shook my head as I look at this boys eating hungrily. I ate my food and savour its taste.

"Eat some more, Haeryung." Omma said as she passed me the bulgogi.

"Thank you." I took it and ate the beef.

"You look like a chipmunk." Jungkook whispered out of the blue. I frowned.

"You look like a bunny." I whispered back.

"A cute bunny, right?" He asked which made me choke. He passed me a glass of water for me to drink.

"What did you say to her, Jungkook?" Appa asked.

"Did you say something dirty?" Aunty added.

"No! It's not! Please don't think anything like that." Jungkook defended himself.