※9※

"Uh, I can't sleep!" I covered my face with my pillow and tried my best to sleep but failed. I keep on thinking about Jungkook. How he makes my heart goes wild and the words he said to me. He's really one of a kind.

"Should I talk to Taehyung?" I sat up and looked at the clock on the wall. It's 3 in the morning. My brother could be sleeping at this moment but let's just try. I went out and knocked his door but no response. Then, I tried to twist his doorknob and it opened. He was playing game in his computer with headphone covering his ears.

"No wonder he didn't respond." I said to myself.

"Boo!" I scared him from his back and startled him.

"Yah! You scare me!" He hit me numerous time and I laughed at his reaction.

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop," I pushed his hands away off my body.

"That's for you," He stucked his tounge out and continued playing his game.

"Why are you here? You should be sleeping by now," He spoke as his attention was still on the game.

"But first, can you stop playing the game?"

"Ok, but let me finish this first." After a few minutes, he took off his headphones and crossed his arms.

"So, what is it?" He looks at me with a serious face.

"Actually, I can't sleep because my brain cannot stop thinking." I expressed frustratedly.

"Thinking of what?" He asked.

"Promise you won't tease me after I told you this."

"Alright, I promise. What is it?"

"Ok..it's about...Jungkook." I looked at his face to see his reaction and he seems calm.

"He's making me..I don't know...confused? Something like that." He smirked and shook his head.

"Yah,pabo. You are a legit 21 years old lady and you still can't understand your own feelings? I think a 16 year old can do better."

"Nevermind, maybe I shouldn't tell you about this. You will never understand." I walked out of his room in a speed of light and went to my own room.

"Stupid brother! There's no use talking to him. Ended up, he scolded me for not understanding what I feel. What the hell."

"Hey, it's not good to curse your brother like that." He jerked his head and entered my room. I didn't look at him but I can feel his presence next to me.

"Haeryung, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have said that to you." He apologised. I still didn't look at him.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He poked me from the side. He knows I'm ticklish but that one poke didn't triggered me.

"I'm sorry," He poked me again.

"Sorry," He poked me thrice.

"Fine. Just stop poking me. I hate it."

"Don't be mad again, okay? You look old when you're mad."

"Whatever you say, old man." I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Why are you so sensitive? Are you...on your period?" He asked and in a speed of light, he gained a nice slap on his arm. Never mess with a girl who is experiencing mood swings.

"Oh..sorry, so what do you want to tell me before?"

"I think I'm sleepy. I'll tell you tomorrow. Just go to sleep." I shooed him away and he voluntarily walked out of the room.