※12※

This is awkward for us. He went silent after saying that to me.

"Jungkook, I think..we should rest now. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye. Good night," He ended the call. He makes me curious of him. He lost the love of his life too. Why didn't he tell me about this?

"Should I ask him tomorrow?" I asked myself. I quit thinking and put myself to sleep.

"Thank you for sending me. Bye, Oppa." I get out of the car and see him drive away. The shop is open now. He must be inside.

"Good morning," I greeted as I opened the door. Jungkook appeared from the back and walked to the front.

"Morning, ready to work?" He asked. He seems cool now. Unlike last night, when he suddenly become silent.

"Yes, I'm ready." I smiled and walked towards the locker to put my bag inside.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I rolled my sleeves and put on my working apron.

"We have to send some flowers for a VIP wedding. The event will be held somewhere quite far from here so, I guess we should go soon."

"Okay, what time does the event starts?" I asked.

"2 PM." He answered.

"Oh, don't worry Jungkook. We still have time." He nodded and went to the work station at the back. I took the broom and start sweeping the dusty floor. I also wiped the windows and sprayed the flowers with water. Then, a mid 40's man entered the shop. Before I could attend to him, Jungkook was faster.

"Good morning, sir. May I help you?" Jungkook approached him. I just look at the two of them. I feel that from the  expression on Jungkook's face, this is not a good sign. Then, the man left. I immidiately go to Jungkook and asked him.

"What did the man said?"

"Haeryung, I think this is not the right time for us to speak about this. Come on, let's send the flowers first." He grabbed the van keys and start carrying the flowers. I followed him from behind and closed the shop. We entered the van and he starts driving. Our journey was filled with silence. I'm really curious about the conversation between Jungkook and the man just now.

"Jungkook," I called him. His focus are still on the road.

"What?" He sounded really annoyed right now that makes me scared. You are the one who started this, Haeryung. Take the risk. I thought to myself.

"What did the man said just now?" It went silent again after that. What happen actually? Please tell me, Jungkook. I wished in my heart and looked outside the window.

"Help me get those flowers out." He ordered and met with the event planner, I guess. I went to the trunk of the car to get the flowers out.

"You can put it in front there, miss." The event planner said as she saw me passing by while carrying the flowers. Jungkook just gave me a cold stare while talking to the event planner.

"What's wrong with him?" I muttered to myself. After carrying almost 6 flowers all by myself, I finally get to rest.

"You sly lady. She talks with Jungkook non stop and even gave him a tour around the place like is that a must? I know Jungkook is handsome and all but she doesn't have to make it obvious that she is flirting him. Just look at her," I nagged as I looked at them from inside the car. My fists clenched as I feel very pissed looking at those two.

"I must do something." I push the honk of the car to get their attention. Finally, they look at me.

"I'm sorry disturbing, Mr Jeon. We have something else to do at the shop. We need to go now," I shouted from the car. Clear enough for them to hear. He excused himself and entered the car.