※17※

"I'm sorry for lying to you." I apologised and bit my lip as I look down.

"Tell me, Haeryung. What did you lie to me?" Her tone raised a bit higher.

"Actually," I took a deep breath and looked at her. I can feel Jungkook's hand intertwined with mine on my lap.

"I am not a fashion student. I'm just a girl who works at a flower shop. About the assignments and the interview, it was all...a lie. I'm sorry, Miss Lim. I'm really sorry. I did it because-"

"Stop! You liar! Get out, now! Get out of my face!" She slammed the desk, making me flinch.

"I'm sorry, Miss Lim. I'm really sorry." I keep on apologizing. I just want her to forgive me then, I'll leave.

"Get out, the two of you!" She pointed towards the door, waiting for us to leave. I stood up but Jungkook's grip on my hand becomes stronger.

"Stay, Haeryung." He said in a stern voice.

"Who the hell are you to stay here?! Get out of my office or else I'll call the guards to bring you out." I looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, come on. Let's just go out." I begged to him. He shook his head and pulled my hand to sit on the chair.

"Just sit." He ordered.

"You are way too much, young man. I'll call the guards now." She took out her phone and begin dialling. Jungkook stood up and took her phone.

"Yah! Give me back my phone!"

"I won't." He kept the phone in his pocket with a smirk on his face.

"Did you see your workers out there? If you want your workers to see how unprofessional their boss are, I don't mind if you continue acting like this. If you are professional enough to handle this, then sit and we can discuss." Jungkook told her which made her comepletely silent. She looked outside her glass wall and I guess she saw her workers, looking at her as if she's a mad woman.

Then, her attention went to us. She looked at us and sit down on her chair.

"Fine. Let's settle this professionally." The two of us sat down and I can't even look at her. I'm scared.

"So, let me start this." Jungkook spoke up which made me look at him.

"Okay, go on." Miss Lim looked at him with a smug. The atmosphere was tensed by this two and I feel stupid for being so timid.

"So, my girlfriend here has been doing a research on my brother and she found out he got married to you. She told me about it and I want to meet you in person to clear everything up because I know everything he has told you. Long story short, you're my sister-in-law." Jungkook began.

"Oh, wow. Do you think I would believe you after you lied to me? And why do you bother to know about my personal life?"

"Miss Lim, it was all out of my curiosity. I apologize for that but I need you to know the truth."

"What truth?" She asked.

"Haeryung, please tell her." Jungkook looked at me with hopeful eyes. I nodded.

"I know your husband, Miss Lim. I went out with him and his mother when I started working at the flower shop." Her facial expression started to change. I hope she doesn't get it wrong.

"That's because his mother told me to go lunch with her." I continued.

"So, just because of that little outing you assume my husband have a mother and now, a brother? Come on, that woman could be his aunty or someone else." She still didn't believe me.