※24※

It's been almost a week staying here with Jungkook's family. I think all of them are nice and they accepted me to their family as well.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, omma." Omma held my hands as she was not ready to let me go.

"I'm beyond happy to have you here with me, Haeryung. Come again soon, okay?" Her eyes became a bit teary. I nodded and hugged her.

"I'll come back." After spending a few more minutes with the rest of the family, Jungkook, Taehyung and I went back to Seoul.

"Before we go back, I want to take you somewhere." Jungkook said to us.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Remember the beach that we saw before?" I nodded.

"I'm taking you there." He smiled.

"Great!" After a few minutes, we arrived at the beach. The weather was nice and chilly. I didn't wear my sweater so, it was quite cold for me.

"Let's take some pictures guys." Taehyung took out his phone and took selfies with the two of us.

"Jungkook-ah, where's the toilet here? I need to go now. Urgent." My brother said hurrily.

"There's a public toilet over there." Jungkook pointed some direction at the place. The two of us walked further down the beach, feeling the water wash our feets.

"Oh! It's so cold." I moved my feet away from the water but it keeps on coming. Jungkook kept on laughing at me while, I'm avoiding the water from reaching my feet.

"Having fun laughing at me, huh?" I looked at him with a devillish smile and splash some water at him.

"Yah! Stop!" He covers himself with his arms as he avoids my attack. I continued splashing the water at him until he attack me back and I ran away to save my life.

"Yah! Come back here!" He shouted from afar and ran towards me. I laughed at his pathetic face when he chased for me then suddenly, I stepped onto my own foot and fell down.

"Haeryung!" I heard Jungkook's voice calling for me. I stood up and was about to go towards him but I was too late. The wave was strong and it took me away with it. My whole world turned dark and everything went black. I was drowned.

2 DAYS LATER

"Where am I?" Was the first thing that came to my mind when I open my eyes. I looked around but there's nobody in the room. Just me alone. I sat up and drank a glass of water just on my sidetable.

"Where is the two of them?" I talked to myself. I feel so lonely in here. Then, I get out of the bed but the IV drip is getting on my way. I didn't care about that thing so, I brought it with me. I get out of my room and walked along the clear pathway.

"Good morning, miss." I greeted the receptionist.

"Good morning. May I help you?" She replied.

"Uh, yes. I want to ask, how many days have I been inside here?"

"Your name, please."

"Kim Haeryung." She searched my name in the computer and I guess she found it.

"You've been here for 2 days, miss Haeryung."

"Thank you." I thanked her and walked away.

"2 days? Wow." I shook my head and continued walking. While I was walking, my stomach began grumbling.

"I'm hungry." So, I went to the cafeteria but I don't have money to buy food. Oh, how miserable of me. I sighed and walked back to my room.

"Haeryung!" I heard my name and I turned around. The two boys came running towards me and stood in front of me, panting.