※13※

"Haeryung~~I'm home." I heard Taehyung cooed from outside.

"Okay, Chim. I'm going to introduce you to my brother so, be a good boy, alright?" I patted Chim's head and bring him out.

"Hi, Oppa. Meet my buddy, Chim." I showed Chim to Taehyung. Then, he leisurely throws his bag away and carried Chim in his arms.

"Hey, there Chim. I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you." Taehyung stroked its head slowly and it seems to like him.

"Have you eaten yet?" Taehyung asked me but his eyes never left Chim. He adores that cat. When I was about to answer, a loud and strong bark echoed in the house.

"I think Yeontan is jealous. Look at him." I said to my brother and pointed at Yeontan in his little home. He looks so cute and angry at the same time. Taehyung rectangular smile appeared and he handed Chim to me before he go to his son.

"Aw, Yeontan. Appa won't betray you. I still love you, my boy." He stroked his head and the cute little puppy licked his face, showing his love for him. They had a father and son time while Chim and I just chilling on the sofa.

"So, have you eaten yet?" Taehyung asked after he put Yeontan back to his place.

"Not yet," I answered.

"Okay, so we'll go to my friend's restaurant after I take a shower." He said as he walked into his room.

"Looks like I have to get ready, Chim." I put Chim down and go to my room. I put on my Puma sweaters and black pants. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on light make up.

"I'm done." I plopped on my bed and unlock my phone. Why did he go back to Busan? Did something happen to his parents? Is Mrs Jeon facing a problem in her business? Did his brother do something to the family? There's too many possibility. I was too deep in thoughts that I didn't realise Taehyung entered my room.

"Yo!" He plopped next to me.

"Wh-what?" I startled. He chuckled.

"You were spacing out. You didn't even realise me entering your room. Do you have any problem?"

"Oh, really? I didn't notice that though.."

"Do you have any problem?" He asked again.

"No, come on. I'm hungry already."

"Okay but if you have any problem, tell me, alright?" I nodded and we went out. He followed the GPS on the screen and we arrived in front of a Japanese restaurant.

"This is my friend's restaurant. Let's meet him." Taehyung exited the car and so do I. We met the owner, Kim Seokjin. He is really handsome, I swear. That perfectly sculptured face of his could sell anything and for me, it's a good marketing strategy for him in this restaurant business.

"Please enjoy the food, guys. Now, will you excuse me for a while? I have to talk to my manager." He excused himself and left.

"This foods looks awesome. Let's eat!" Taehyung clapped his hands joyfully and picked up his chopsticks. I shook my head as I ate my food. Can't believe my brother is 23 this year.

"This sushi is really delicious." I spoke as I put more sushi into my mouth and chewed them down.

"Wow, wow. Slow down, sister." Taehyung carressed my back and gave me a glass of green tea.

"Thank you, oppa." I took a sip of the drink to clear my throat. We chit chat with Seokjin for about an hour and I found that this guy is goofy. Sometimes, he would make some old man jokes which I couldn't understand much because it is just not my type of joke.