※28※

We went to the cafe and had some foods and drinks there.

"Here, Jungkook. Have some of this." I feed him a Tiramisu cake and he seems to like it.

"Do you like it?" He nodded.

"Very sweet and delicious. Now, try mine." He feed me his New York Cheesecake into my mouth.

"It's delicious too. But too sweet for me."

"Like me?" He asked as he raised his eyebrows with a sheepish smile. I laughed at his comment.

"Seriously, Jungkook?" He giggled and covered his face. He's cute.

"Ah, forget about it. Come on, let's finish this and go somewhere else." He shook his head and continued eating. I can't help but smile at him. Sometimes, he just become that cute little kid but at the same time he can become a real cheesy man or gentleman. There's no in between for him. He is just being himself. We went to shop at the nearest shopping mall because Jungkook said he needs more clothes for himself.

"What do you think, Haeryung? This or this?" He showed me two pieces of t-shirt. One black and another one, grey.

"I think you should have both. Since you love those colours, right?" He smiled and nodded.

"Don't you want to add colours to your closet?" I asked him.

"Do you think I don't have any coloured clothes in my closet?" He asked back.

"Well....I only see you wearing either black, white or grey. So.."

"You're right, actually. I do have clothes with different colours but I just prefer wearing the same coloured clothes."

"I'm okay with anything you're wearing, Jungkook. You still look handsome." I carressed his cheek softly, making him smile ear to ear.

"Aw, thank you for that compliment, baby. I'm just going to pay for this. Wait for me, okay?" He kissed my forehead and leaves to pay for the clothes that he picked. I roamed around the store while waiting for him to pay and I startled when I feel a pair of hands wrapped around my shoulders. I turned around and thankfully it's him.

"You scared me, Jungkook." He scoffed and giggled.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you like that, babe." He apologised.

"Now, you need to buy me an ice cream." I said as I walk away from him.

"Hey, wait! Okay, okay. I'll buy you an ice cream. Haeryung!!" He ran towards me and stopped me from walking away from him.

"Okay! Let's go." I dragged him to Baskin Robbin's and choose my favourite flavours. He just followed me around and paid for my ice cream.

"Thank you for this ice cream." I ate the ice cream happily and realised he was looking at me with a proud dad smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as we walk to the autopay machine to pay for the parking ticket.

"Because I'm happy to see you happy." He answered.

"I'm happy because you made me happy." I said back to him which made him smile even wider. He paid for the parking tickets and he holds my hand as we walk out of the shopping mall to the parking lots.

"Look how fast the time flies, it's already dark outside." I commented as I look out of the window.

"It just shows how much we are enjoying our time together that we didn't even realise that the day is about to end." Jungkook added.

"Ooooh, you're a man of words, huh?" I teased him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Haeryung."

"Haeryung." I feel a touch on my hand  which made me realise Jungkook was calling me just now.

"Yes?" I looked at him blankly.

"What is playing on your mind?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered short. Truth is, I was thinking of every possible things that could happen to us in the future.

"I know you so well, Haeryung. You have something in mind, am I right?" He asked again.

"I was just thinking of our future, Jungkook." I can't hide or lie to him because he just know me well.

"Our future?"

"Yeah, our future. Like, how will it be when we get married. Do we still love each other as much as we do right now? If we have kids, are we able to take care of them as good as our parents take care of us? Things like that." I think I madr him speechless because he seems to think of the right answer to my questions.

"Do you want to go for a night walk? Just at Han River." He asked.

"Sure." So, we stopped at Han River and went for a night walk together.

"Jungkook, you haven't said anything ever since we arrive here. Are you okay?" I looked up at him and hugged his left arm. He looked down at me with a smile.

"I'm okay."

"Then, why are you being so quiet?" I questioned him again.

"I was thinking of all the questions that you asked earlier." He spoke referring to my thoughts earlier on in the car.

"Oh, just ignore my silly thoughts, Jungkook. You know I tend to overthink. You don't have to think of that." I hold his hands and carressed his hands softly.

"No, your thoughts made me think. Are we ready enough to move to the next phase? To face more possible challenges in our lives, together?"

"The answer is in here." I placed my hand on his chest.

"You'll find your answer in there." I smiled and hugged him.

"Jungkook, if you're not ready, it's fine. We just need more time to get to know each other and when the time comes then, we can move to the next phase, together. Alright?" I spoke up as tears welled up in my eyes, tempting to trickle down anytime now.

"And I will also be ready for you to build my future together with you, okay?" Tears streamed down my cheeks and Jungkook looked down at me, holding my shoulders.

"Oh, baby. Don't cry, please." He wiped my tears and hugged me tighter.

"We'll be fine, okay? We can learn from each other from time to time. As long as we stay together. Alright?" He spoke those words to calm me down and it worked.

"I love you so much, Jungkook. I'm afraid I'm going to lose you." I spoke up.

"Me too, Haeryung. I love you too, with my whole heart. I'm also afraid to lose you. So, let's stay together forever, okay?" He kissed the top of my head and continued hugging me until I stop crying.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked looking at my bloated face.

"I'm okay, but don't look at me. My face is bloated." I covered my face which made him laugh.

"You don't have to cover up. Just let it be. I will always love you even if you have a bloated face." He teased.

"Yah!" I hit his arm which made him laugh more. We ended our night watching the stars in the sky and wrap it up with a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for today, Jungkook. I had a great time with you." I thanked him before he dropped me off at my apartment.

"Thank you, for making the day better." He said back.

"Drive safe and text me when you reach home, okay? Thank you and I love you." I pecked his lips and his surprised reaction made me laugh.

"Hey, that's stealing!"

"Stealing a kiss from you." I winked and entered the apartment's lobby. I waved him good bye and entered the lift.

Today was indeed a great day for me. I get to share my feelings and thoughts to Jungkook. I can never find a better partner other than him. I love you, Jungkook.

Hello! Hello! I'm back after so long. I'm currently on my semester break and I plan to finish this story ASAP. So, what do you think of this chapter? Leave your comments and vote for this chapter too, okay?

Thank you ❤