•just me freaking out•

disclaimer: i mention the movie "a wrinkle in time" and while i don't give any spoilers, if you haven't seen it, i don't recommend you read this if you're one of those people like dan howell who can't stand knowing anything about the movie beforehand.

so i had to go to school today
ugh
on a saturday
it's ok though because the entire time horsedancer123 , Ravenclaw_Phan , some other people and i, took photos of dr paperno and mr hardigree.
and yes i'm aware that is mildly creepy.
we talked about papernigree the entire time and i could hear everyone else's conversations, so i'm sure they could hear ours too...

and this is kind of unrelated, but mr hardigree and dr paperno are both doctor who fans, and if you don't know; doctor who is really really really gay. it's just a very gay show lol. and that's a reason i love it. soooo now i'm imagining papernigree watching all the gay stuffs on it and cuddling ahh.

also i went to see wrinkle in time today!!!! it was really good!!! there was so much cultural appreciation, and a mixed race cast, and they covered a lot of important topics such as eating disorders, and learning disabilities, and jUst DiSnEy IS So AMAziNG!!

i had multiple fangirl attacks.

firstlyyyyyy, there were trailers with benedict cumberbatch, ewan mcgregor, and lin manuel miranda!!!!!! i was literally crying before the movie even started.
and so when the movie came on i as already in an emotional state.
bUT thEn SomEthinG evEn mOre bEauTifUL HappEneD!!

so if you've read the book, you'll know that one of the characters, mrs who, speaks only in quotes.
so most of them were like shakespeare or other famous literature quotes. and she would say the quote, then say the last name of the person who said it, and finally she would say the country of origin.

so her lines were kind of boring...
however, the last one she said was,

"'tomorrow there'll be more of us'
-miranda
america"

so i'm sitting there thinking "wow haha that's a coincidence. that's a line from hamilton too lol"

but then i realised...
MIRanDA
lIn ManUeL miRaNda
wriTer Of hAMiLtoN

so i literally started freaking out and sobbing in the theatre.
but it was okay because the most emotional part of the movie had just happened so everyone else was already crying.
but yeah
literally the entire car ride home i was like:
*pTeRoDaCtyL ScreCh*
my parents asked me if this is how i act at school.
honestly idek.
so i looked it up
anD iT TURNS OUT LIN DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE DOING THIS!!!!

https://www.inverse.com/article/42082-wrinkle-in-time-hamilton-tomorrow-there-will-be-more-of-us-miranda

"hamilton fans will freak out." yeah that's an understatement.

lin was freaking out about a wrinkle in on in twitter too though, and i was wondering why... buT nOw i geT iT!!!!!!
i actually can't even.
guys
they put a hamilton quote
in a movie
in A MoViE
IN A MOVIE
A LIN QUOTE
I CAN'T EVEN BREATH
SHSJSJAKAKAKSKAKALAKKAJDJDJDJSKAKALALALALALAAK

i'm not going to stop freaking out anytime soon so i'll go now, have a nice dayyyyy <3333