•mystery illness•

so i'm going to callaway gardens for the weekend, and i still haven't packed!! it's currently two in the morning, and i'm leaving around noon i think? so i'm going to be rushing in the morning... like always haha. i had to do like all the health assignments i'm going to be missing and it took me foreverrr, and i felt really sick today so that was fun.

i just took a shower and i'm currently lying on my bathroom floor, typing this without my glasses, but i just don't have it in me to get up right now. i don't know what came over, me but i just feel so ill. and i don't think it's allergies because i literally am always suffering from those and this feels different so idk. like i'm getting shivers and my stomachs hurts and my sinuses feel so clogged oof. if it is just really bad allergies, i'm not going to be doing myself any favours by going to callaway gardens, an outdoor resort, for three days. but my parents wanted to get out of the house so yayyy.

honestly i'm not an outdoors person at all, and i really don't like going on vacation if it's not like to see family or something. because there's never anything for me to eat at the restaurants, and i can't do my normal workouts, and i just find hotel rooms so gross? like i know they 'clean' the rooms, but honestly there's no way they could get that many people's germs out.

i'm going to watch the avengers on the drive there though so that's fun. the last time i watched it was during spring break in the vitamins section of bed, bath and beyond haha. does anyone else's parents take forever in that store?! because my parents could literally spend an entire day there- and they do. idk why but bed, bath and beyond is just like their thing i guess.

also, i'm thinking about making a new misc book. i don't really like the format of this one, but i don't want to change it now because it will really annoy me if not all the chapters are formatted the same way. and also like the older chapters are just really cringey?! idk. i thought maybe i'd start one for the new school year in august, but idk if i can wait that long. i'm craving the aestheticssss guys.

so i should probably go to sleep (i say that, but honestly i'll probably be awake another two hours), but thank you for reading!! i hope you have a lovely day or night!! <3 <3 <3