•drivers classes are boring•

ugh so i can get my driving permit in a few months so i have to take this drug and alcohol course online and oooof. every single thing is so boringgg. and it's so repetitive too and ugh. i had to sign up through like my state's driving department and i've realised that i am so unprepared for like...everything. i don't even know my social security number heheh.

and oh goodness i'm going to have to get up early tomorrow to babysit and i'm not looking forward to ittttt. if i want to get at least six hours of sleep i'll have to go to bed by like two- which i never do. idk it's just impossible for me to go to bed early haha. so i'm going to have to watch three children whilst sleep deprived. the last time i watched these kids, two of them literally stripped a l l of their clothes off, and the baby would not stop crawling around. and that was late at night when they were tired, i don't know what i'm going to do with hyper kids.

and omggggg dylan o'brien uploaded a video for the first time in nine years and i can't handle this. he danced to let it go. l e t i t g o. i'm not okay. he's too perfect.

now i'm just being reminded of how long it's been since i updated my dylmas fic... but that's okkkk. (chapter seven is currently in progress btw :))

but yeah i didn't really do anything interesting today. i ordered a sweatshirt a little bit ago which should be arriving tomorrow so that's fun i guess.

also i like really want to make this book all aesthetic and stuff but honestly i'm too lazy to do that.

i hope you have a lovely night or day, and try to get sleep or else you'll end up like me haha!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3