•ew school ugh•

so i'm really really really really really not looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.
it's sad that i've come to the point where i would literally rather die than go to school.
i am excited to see all my friends though; which is like the only thing that i like about school.
and i'm really upset because my new glasses haven't come in yet so i'll have to deal with the wrong prescription for a little longer but that's fineeee.
i've been doing it for a year already anyway.

i've been on a marvel movie binge with my dad and sis this break, and i watched civil war today.
no matter how many times i watch it i will never ever get over it.
i used to be team iron man because i was smol and young and ignorant.
now i'm team cap 100%.
(more like team bucky honestly).
if it was possible i'd be team 'stop my children from fighting each other' but that's not an option so...
honestly why am i even writing this no one has cared about the teams since 2016. ><
i just love stucky so much okayy.
anyway point of this is that i think my dad's been judging me extra lately.
i just cannot stop talking about bucky barnes and loki child.
i asked him who he shipped and he said 'ant man and the wasp' but that's coming from the man who also said he shipped me with my mother; so i'm not sure he totally understands what it means lol. ><

anywayssss
i started a new one shot book which made me feel mildly productive.
i know i'm going to lose all motivation for it within a week but that's okayyy.

i hope you all have a fantastic night!!
i love you all so much!!<3

oh i forgot!!
i have some new updates for the wedding (;
i didn't want to edit the last chapter because i've already republished it like six times.

Kayakkkkkkkk  will be the ring bearer!
glamourousalmond will be a photographer!
WinnieScamander will help with hair!
and CelestialSilver_ will attend, but you didn't say what job you wanted, so you can be whatever!! (: