•tired•

08:31
so i'm writing this from the bus and ugh. this has been an awful morning. firstly, i slept in late so my parents and sister were already gone when i was ready to go. that meant i had to take the bus, but i've never taken it in the morning so idk when it leaves. and i lost my key!!!  so i had to leave the door unlocked, but then i couldn't even close the garage because the keypad wasn't working. so i ended up having to close it from the inside and then run under it. it wasn't graceful but idec. so i was just awkwardly standing at the bus stop  and ughhhh. also i promised evalicious24 that she could wear my flower crown but my sister has it and idk what she did with it. so i've decided that i'm just going to buy a massive pack of flower crowns and give them to her and anyone else that wants one. and i was supposed to have band auditions practice this morning, but obviously that couldn't happen.

21:24
so we had an assembly today about mental health. some of the solutions to dealing with anxiety are "get enough sleep" and "don't leave homework until the last minute." hun i can't to both. i either do my homework and get 5 hours of sleep or get 6 hours of sleep and have homework to do the next morning. and i got so little sleep last night that i nearly fell asleep in first period after my exam. and this whole week i've just been so so so tired and i know the only way to help is to actually get sleep but i never can !!!

on a lighter note, my sister's been teaching me to play the ukulele and i'm finally able to play some chords without sounding like a screeching cat. so that's nice i guess.

should i bring my uke in tomorrow?

are all of you guys that have ukuleles brining then to school tomorrow?

i'm really sad though because i finished my book but my dad's angry at me so he won't let me buy the next one. :(
honestly i can't remember the last time he wasn't angry at me but idec anymore. i'm just so fed up with life right now i really really really just want to not exist for a bit.

i put the johnlock paper thing on mr. hardigree's desk though!!! i'm really regretting it, but there's like no way he could know it was me so it's fineeeee.

also, i found out that if you search up 'mr. hardigree' or 'dr. paperno' on google, my wattpad will show up so i'm really really hoping that they never decide to google themselves lol.

oh and mr. hardigree embarrassed me so much today !! ><
we had to do this thing where we would pass around a ball and you had to like say sentences or whatever.
anyway, no one was passing to my table- no surprise there, so mr. h made someone give it to one of the girls next to me. after she said her sentence he was like "okay claire, you have total control over the two girls who never speak to me," meaning me and Ravenclaw_Phan , and i felt so bad because i guess i really don't ever talk to him lol.
but then, he goes "well except for one of them who tells me terrible puns she's  come up with."
and i  d i e d.
claire and i and tell him puns all the time but i never thought he actually listen to them !!!
sorry this is probably a really boring story but yeah.

i have a math test tomorrow and i'm like 0% prepared. i have to know all these geometry rules and i literally know none of them.

it's fine though i'm fine.

i hope you guys have a nice day. <3 good luck on any tests or quizzes tomorrow!!!