•i want to hug mark ruffalo•

hi
so it's almost three in the morning (you look bloody fantastic! :))
i'm sorry i can't stop with the references haha
anyway
so
(oml it just turnd 2:50 i'm going to scream)
i'm really tired
but i feel so terrible, i can't sleep.
i did an abs and obliques workout on wednesday and i am so  s o r e,
and on top of that, i have really bad menstrual cramps so i'm dyinG.
i guess i could say....

i'm sorry that was terrible

but yeah now i'm crying yay.
anyways
i'm really bored? idk what to do.
i mean usually i stay up really late reading fanfic or something, but i'm not really in the mood to read right now.
i was watching some interviews, and i'm just reminded of how much i love mark ruffalo. he's such a precious bean. jeremy renner is so hilarious too oml. and that poor man broke both his arms, bless his soul.
but yeah, everyone in this video is precious:

i have watched a lot of graham norton shows.
a lot a lot a lot.
and i think this may be the funniest one i have ever seen.
i watched it on repeat whilst rolling around on my floor laughing nonstop; trying not to wake up my family. and then i laughed so much i started like hysterically crying ?! idk the middle of the night is always an emotional time for me lol. but yeah i just cannot even with that video, it's so funny to me. idek why?!
i really just want to hug mark ruffalo, he's such an angelllll.
ah
yeah
oh also! i'm not sure if anyone saw, but there was a 'leaked' image floating around the internet showing that the avengers 4 title is "fallen heroes," but producers confirmed that it is fake, so...
i'm still mad they didn't release the cine europe expo videos to the public like they saId TheY WouLd.
but it's fine it's all fine.
well i hope you have a nice day/night, and i hope you're getting a better night sleep than i am haha.
love you lots <3