The she-devils

.
.
.
Day after heist, monday
.
.
Conan's P.O.V-
.
.
.
"It's not healthy for a 7 year old to go around chasing criminals at night when they have school the next day." Haibara Ai, (the she-devil), told me with a smug look while heading to school together. It's not my fault that that bastard kid always plans his heists at night.

'I'll catch him next time!' I think while suppressing a yawn. Since I don't really want to prove to haibara that she is right anymore than she already is.

"Don't patronize me, besides, the heists are kinda fun." I mumble the last part. But of course, with her sharp hearing, she just teases me about it.

"Is someone developing a crush?" Again, that smug look.

"On him of all people? Hah! Your sense of humor is weird." I counter dimising the thought all together. 'Like that'll ever happen....'

"If anything, you should be more careful, kudo. Being around someone as eye catching as that thief who happens to be in every front page story on the news can get their attention." Mrs. Know-it-all here, said in a serious tone before entering the elementary school building right before the bell rings.

"....I know that...." I whisper before I follow her in as well.

'Why'd she have to remind me...That she-devil...'
______________________________________

Kaito's P.O.V.~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Get back here!!!" Yells my overly violent childhood friend, Aoko.

"But you'll hit me if I stop running, and it's not like I've not seen them before~. White~!" I yell back, making her angrier, (If that's even possible), with a dark blush on her face.

"Kaiiitooo!!!!" Yells the biggest bastard in the world, (Hakuba Saguru), from the door to our classroom. "What did you do to my text books!!"

"They were dull so I added some sparkle!" I say as I pass him and enter the classroom before the bell rings.

"A little," he asks, (more like states), before opening a book that pours out a few glitter bombs all over the floor. "A little!?!?"

"Bakaitooo....", someone with lots, and I mean LOTS of venom in their voice says behind me with the darkest aura around them their is.

"A-aoko...?" I whisper softly to not agitate her more as is.

"You-
.
.
.
.
.
.

[The rest of this scene can not be presented due to the grusomeness happening to our favorite magician.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahahaha! What a ridiculous way to die if that would have killed you, no, kaito." Teases an overly happy witch, Akako, before leaving the school premises with men fussing all over her. "Ahahahahaha!"

______________________________________

Both kaito and Conan think the same thing when they arrive finally home.

'So Many she-devils...'