Next day

Kaito's P.O.V.~

"I'm sorry!!!!" Shinichi apologizes on his knees as he refers to last night.

"Five rounds, Shin-chan. It was our first time and you went Five rounds without stop. I had a heist that same night!" I pout at the fact that I can't move for a bit. I start to rub my back.

"I know, I'm sorry." He says as a blush forms on his face.

"Well, how am I suppost to host a Christmas eve party like this!" I whine as I remember that I did ask him to do it with me. Didn't expect him to be more energetic than me.

"I know I'm so- wait, what Christmas Party?" He asks as he looks at me questioningly.

"A party we'll be hosting later, I already got the decoration up and the invitations have been sent." I say as I sit at the edge of the bed.

"We'll need to clean the sheets." I take note as I stand up carefully.

"Why are we having it HERE? And why didn't you tell me?" He asks kinda dejected that lots of people will come over.

I smile at his puppy face and kiss him gently on the cheek. He blushes.

"I forgot." I say simply and he sights.

"...i didn't get anyone presents..." he mumbles and helps me stand to go to the bathroom.

"I got everyone presents so we'll just say it's from both of us." I assure and close the door as he goes back to the room to clean.

I look in the mirror and, oh, we are so going to have a talk. He had left me with marks all over that I'll have to hide later.

Damn.

I sight and take a quick shower as I clean my soar body.

After I finish, I head to the room to change into clean clothes that didn't show my hickeys. Some boxers, a white dress shirt, and simple black pants.

When I finish, I see Shinichi enter with only a towel, pointing out he had just showered too. As he gets his clothes in the closet, I notice the scratch marks I left and hug him. He freezes.

"Sorry for the scratches." I mumble and he turns to face me as he hugs back and nuzzles his face to my neck.

"Sorry for the bite marks, hickeys, and soars." He laughs as I chuckle and continue to hug him. It feels so nice to just stay like that.
__________

"Hello, Kaito." Ran greets as I open the door for her.

Agasa, Jiji, Ai, Hakuba, Heiji, Kazuha, Aoko, Akako, and a few other of our classmates are already there. Shinichi is out to pick up our parents at the airport.

I notice that Ran isn't alone, that weakish looking guy from before was with her, holding hands. Was his name Eichi? Eisuko?

I just smile back and make two blue roses appear to give to them both.

"Hello Ran, I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves." I say and pass them the flowers as they blush and look away.

"Are you two going to stay In the cold or...?" I say with a smirk and I see Ran pout.

"Don't tease anyone but Shinichi, Ai told me by the way." She says sassily and I blush. We both start to laugh.

"Come on in!" I chirp as the party continues, soon enough, Shinich and our parents arrive.

"Oh my baby!" Mom cries as she tackles me with a hug and we fall to the ground. Everyone laughs.

We talk, eat, and drink the night away, all of this feeling like a gentle dream. Once the party was over and our friends left, I asked Shinichi to meet me at the roof.

"Kaito! Oi! At least help me clean-" he starts as he walks up the stairs. Once he saw me he looked at me with a cute perplexed look.

"What's all this?" He asks as he walks over to the blanket I had layed down on.

The blanket had the book Shinichi gave me and two pictures, one being of Conan and the other being of Shinichi.

"The way I found out it was you sadly had to be because I read all the Sherlock Holmes books." I start and he gives me a goofy grin.

"You really don't like Sherlock Holmes." He chuckles as he sits infront of me.

"Well, the book you gave me before you 'Disappeared' as Conan, was a story on how Sherlock Holmes died. The fans of Holmes did not like that sort of ending and urged Conan Doyle to continue. However, when Holmes did return, many people speculated that Holmes and the books have changed." I say and I see Shinichi still have a grin on.

"As I was asking around about how 'Shinichi' was before and compared him with the Shinichi that is now, it was clear you've changed quite a bit." I say with my own smirk and I can see him look away in embarrassment.

His old self was arrogant and hard to deal with was what Ran said. He still can be arrogant but he's more humble and reserved now. I wouldn't have though they were the same person based on how Ran talked about him.

"Am I correct, Meitantei-kun?" I ask as I see the embarrassment leave his eyes. He looks at me gently with a kind smile.

"Correct, KID." He answers and I give him the book.

"I'm giving it back, I still don't like Holmes." I say as I remember that annoying bastard. What does Ai-chan see in him?

Shinichi laughs and stands up then helps me up too.

"Lets go and rest, did you like my riddle?" He asks, I smirk and kiss him gentle as he hugs my waits and I his neck. We part.

"It was an amazing challenge, I hope I can have another two riddles in one."
_________

......um, hi! Writer here, thanks for reading and yes, this is the end. I, um, don't know how to part.....

.....so I won't!

I would love it if you would stick around to see me grow, I will continue to write about these two in the future and a epilogue is coming up so look forward to that. I hope I can write about other things as I currently 'finished' this one and I'm starting a new fanfic on the Tangled: The Series series. You guys should check the show out! It's awesome!

Thank you for reading all if this through and although I've kinda made it too long for my liking, I'm proud of it.

Latz.