Goodbye, me

Kaito's P.O.V~

When I saw 'Shinichi', my heart raced, the one there wasn't him but CONAN. I turn off my speaker.

"Heh~ How've you been, Tantei-kun?" I asked, is this his way to say he's giving up on being CONAN?

He'll sometimes turn into a kid at home and he doesn't have to be Conan but he always puts on Conan's clothes and glasses like he's a different person, is this his way on giving up this persona?

"The jewel, KID." He asked for as he extended his hand.

He had on a very serious expression but his eyes didn't held that competitiveness he always had. It held sadness, care, worry, hurt, fear, and love.

I think my eyes held the same thing.

I smirk at our similarities and throw him the jewel. He looks at me shocked for a second but gave me a small glare like he thought he was being pranked. He starts to pick the jewel upwards towards the moon to look throw it but I stop him by grabbing his hand.

"Don't look through it." I said and he puts his arm down.

"Why did you give it to me? This is the jewel, right?" He asks weary.

I smirk.

"I wanted you to give it to me." I say as I let go of his hand and turn to look at my crowd down there.

"Do you actually think I'll give-"

"Tantei-kun." I start then I turn around to see him look at me sadly.

"Set KID free."
____________
Conan (Shinichi)'s P.O.V-

How cruel.

It's my job to stop him but he's my lover and he's in tears. It was the first I've seen him in tears of sadness. He had taken off his hat and monocle exposing his soft chocolate brown hair and his jewel like indigo teary eyes.

How very cruel.

I blush at his beauty, the blue moon behind him not really helping me feel less embarrassed. I walk over to him and stretch out my hand with the jewel to him.

"Please accept this." I say as I look away.

He bends down to my level and takes the jewel while giving me a peck on the lips.

"Please stand back." He says as he puts on his hat and monocle and turns back to his crowd. I watch from behind.

"Ladies and gents~! Thank you for all these years of coming to watch my shows. I'll miss you all dearly. Isn't this a beautiful blue moon? It brings me to tears. As this is KID's end, I'd like to give you all a gift." He starts as I look as all the helicopters in the area drop blue roses and fire works are shot at the sky.

"Will you look at the time! It's almost 1:30 a.m. Technically it's Christmas eve, I hope it's been fun, my shows. Maybe I'll see you all again as a different persona but one will never know. See you all, next illusion~!" And with that his fans cheered and some even cried.

I think I even saw some police members cheer too.

"Let's go home, Shinichi." Kaito says as he changes clothes and puts away his costume in a backpack.

"How will we go home with all this ruckus?" I ask as a helicopter lands on top of this building.

"Botchama! Hurry!" An elderly man yells and Kaito carried me to the helicopter.

"That's Jiji, my accomplice." Kaito says as we sit down.

As we leave, more fireworks shoot out making it impossible for any other  helicopters to come closer.

"So how will we lose them? If we fly off, they'll follow us." I ask Jiji.

"Ah, no, they won't. All the helicopter pilots here are close friends." He answered.

"We'll just move around with them for a while then leave." Kaito adds.

I start to feel a tingly sensation and I know I'm turning back. I pull out my backpack and take out a blanket as I cover myself. The pain coming with my growth.

"Gah! Argh...!" I grunt as I grow faster than usual.

"Shinichi?!?!?" Kaito panics as he watches in horror. The Jiji guy also looks worried but focuses on the helicopter.

"I-I'll be f-fine!" I say as I hug myself till I've completely grown back to normal.

"That still hurts..." I mumble after my breathing calmed down.

"That's the first time I've seen you transform, you'd usually hide while transforming. Are you ok?" Kaito asks worried.

"Ah, I want coffee." I whine as we finally start to leave the location.

"No coffee till tomorrow, here." Kaito says offering me a water bottle.

"Thanks." I say as I grab the bottle and kiss Kaito on the cheek. He blushes.

"...is that all I'll get?" He asks.

"Huh...?" I say as I finish the bottle.

He then pulls me by my blanket and kisses me eagerly. I'm shocked for a bit then close my eyes as I hug him by the waist and he wraps his arms on my neck.

After a few seconds, he puts in his tongue, that's a first. I start blushing and open my eyes to see his eyes were open wide, observing me. I blush deeply but refuse to lose as I fight him on dominance. I win.

After a while we pull away.

"Y-y-your g-good..." Kaito mumbles as he wipes his mouth. I blush but look at him questionably. He leans in to my ear and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. Why is he doing this now? And infront of that Jiji guy? Poor Jiji.

"I want to go home." He says seductively and I finally get the hint.

___________
Um....I will not be writing the smut here, if you perverts want to know(>_<). It will be in a different story of mine called Slightly Hot, yeah, IF I post it, Ha! Later~ (TBH, not writing it)