Annoying show

(Surprise Surprise! Guest)'s P.O.V♤

Yo! The author has granted me permission to talk to you guys. This is the first time I appear n' I don't know why I'm here if she plans on ending this story soon.

Ma! Who cares? Hope you enjoy! Oh! N' thanks for all the votes n' comments! The writer doesn't like showing off or anything like that so she couldn't thank you all for such stuff. This is her way of doing so though.

And....what? Ok! I'll hurry up! Sheesh Kazuha...

Anyways, Thanks! Enjoy the book as much as you can and thanks for all the love n' support!

_________(~^~)_____
As Kazuha and I walk out of the train station, two realizations hit me.
One: I forgot to text Kudo...

[Hello?] Kudo asks as I call him while Kazuha goes to get Ice cream.

"Ah, kudo! Kazuha n I cane to visit! Where are ya?" I ask as I try to not catch Kazuha's attention.

Ya see, I forgot to tell Kazuha about not telling Kudo we came.

[...I'm at a cafe at the moment, Why?] He asks confused.

"Well, ya see...we don't have a place to crash n-"

[Beep beep beep beep be-]

'...he hunged up...'

________
Shinichi's P.O.V.-

'Honestly...Why is he so reckless?' I think as I rub my temples and enter the cafe.

The inside was decorated with a light pink, chocolate brown, and creamy white coordination. The walls half brown at the bottom and creamy white on top. The tables were also a wooden brown circle with a creamy white table cloth. The chairs were creamy white with light pink cushioning. The table decor small pink, yellow, purple, and white flowers in vases. A little stage at the center and next to it a cashier with menus of all sort of sweets and drinks. The window courtains pink, with the light shinning in, the room looked like a place for couples since the mood was lovey dovey but there was no one there. At the corner of the room was a bookshelf that said one can leave books there to donate and read books that are already there.

Including the smell of coffee, this place has just become my favorite place in the world. I know it's kind of selfish but I hope it doesn't get too popular.

"Ah, welcome." A women with dirt blond hair says as she smiles at me.

"You're our 10th customer today, which means you're the last one to get one item from our menu for free. Care for some coffee?" She asks as she leads me to a table near the bookshelf.

"Ah, yes, a normal coffee with not too much sugar please." I say as I smile back.

"Alrighty then, here's our menu." She says as she passes me a menu and head to where I assume is the kitchen.

As I sit, I look around and notice that there is confetti round the stage.

" So they just performed..." I remark as I look at the area round me then turn back to the menu,....only to see Kaito there.....

"Do you like cosplaying, kuroba?" I ask him as I notice what he's wearing.

"...you recognized so easily..." kaito said as he took off his mask and put it down.

"I'd like to meet someone who has eyes that change color depending on the lighting, like you." I said as I look back at the menu.

"Heh~ you always know it all..." kaito says as he continues to stare at me.

"Well, got to get back to work!" He said as he stood up and put his mask back on.

"...work?" I ask.

"Yep, I have customers to entertain." He said as he got on stage.

'But there's only me...'

"Shinichi."

I look up to him and give a look that said what. He just smirked to my irritation.

"Enjoy the show."