Too confusing

Kaito's P.O.V.~

As I performed infront of Shin-chan, one thing is for sure.

His stare....his stare was thrilling! It's like he can see right through my magic. It's exhilarating!

All I want to do is to keep performing for him. For him to smile at my work. To analyze all my moves. To only look at me...

'Wait, what?' I think as I fumble with my current magic trick.

"Kaito..."

I look up to him and my face starts to heat up as realization hit me. Why is he glittering?!? Oh Kami, what's going on with my heart???

"Are you ok? You're usually showing off but you almost dropped your props." He states with worry inevitably in his eyes. His beautiful ocean deep eyes...

"A-ah, I-I'm fine." I stutter as I look away from his eyes.

....

"Kaito."

"Y-y-yes?" I stutter again, closing my eyes as I curse myself for making him worry. I sense him coming closer and I start to feel goosebumps. Why?

"Look at me."

"I look up to see him literally 5 inches away from me.

'Too close!!!'

He touches my forehead with an observant look in his eyes and my cheeks heat up even more.

"U-um...S-shinichi...?" I ask slowly as it becomes too much for me.

His lips look so soft, his breath minty with a hint of coffee. His hair bangs covering his eyes in a very sexy way. His perfect cheekbones and perky nose would probably make any model envious. His pale complexion making his ocean eyes stand out even more. Oh his eyes...

.....I pass out....

__________
Shinichi's P.O.V.-

'Oi oi oi oi oi...! What happened to him?' I think as I hold a passed out Kaito with one arm, making us kinda pose in a weird stance.

"Um...manager?!" I yell since no one is here to help me out.

After a while the young manager finally appears.

"Oh my...what happened?" She asks as she rushes over.

"Um, kaito just passed out out of nowhere." I inform as I take him to a nearby seat and try to sit him up properly. TRY to anyways.

"Wait, do you know Kaito-kun?" She asks as she takes a nearby vase and handkerchief and wets the handkerchief to put on Kaito's forehead.

"Ah, yes. I'm kudo Shinichi. He's a friend." I inform again as I fan kaito with a nearby book.

'Honestly, is he sick...'

"Well, this may be much to ask but...can you take Kaito home, his shift is over anyways." She says dismissively.

'...great...'

_________
Kaito's P.O.V.~

As I start to wake up, I notice I'm in movement...I think I'm being carried...

"Honestly, if I hadn't liked him I wouldn't be in this mess. I'd had just let Haruno nee-san deal with him..." I hear someone mumble as they continue to carry me.

'...they smell so nice...' I think as I snuggle closer to this person's heat and drift to sleep again, not wanting this feeling in my heart to stop.

_________

"...-i. Oi! Kaito! Wake up!"

'...who...?'

I feel someone shaking me and I slowly start to open my eyes.

The light in the room is quite dim so it doesn't hurt my eyes but when I look around me and start to notice my surroundings, I freak out.

"Who KIDnapped me!?" I yell as I sit up only to get a headache rush at me.

"...idiot..." someone mumbles.

"Shinichi...?" I hold my head as I finally notice him, he picks up some clothes and passes them to me.

"It's Sunday...yesterday you passed out and since I didn't know where you moved to, I brought you to my house. Here, change into these as I clean up your sweaty sheets. You got a heat stroke and since I don't have an air conditioner, I had to keep you cool with wet towels all night. The restroom is on the righ, two doors down." He informs as he takes the towels out with a bowl and some empty energy drink bottle.

'...He must have taken care of me all night...' I think as I notice the eyebags under his eyes.

I walk down to the restroom and observe that this place has many rooms. Must be lonely....

I change into a black plain shirt with red shorts that have two white lines on each side. As I look at the mirror, I see that my complexion is quite bad and that my breath kind of smells.

I see a blue toothbrush on the side the notice there's another one still in its package. A purple one, my favorite color.

'...He won't be mad, right? I'll just buy him a new one if he does.' I think as I use the purple toothbrush and run water on my hands so I can run my fingers through my hair, giving me a messy look.

When I go back to the room I was originally at with my sweaty clothes, I see a note.

[Sorry, detective Megure called me while you went to change. Kid will be appearing today and they say they need me now. See you later, you can get comfortable if you'd like. I left money so you can order something to eat. I don't have anything in the fridge.

P.S. there's a purple toothbrush near the sink, you can use that.

- Shinichi.]

I grimace at the thought that he stayed up all night and now he has to work on a case by Kid.

.....I'mma make sure this goes fast so he can rest, lets hope THEY don't appear...