I'll play

No one's P.O.V?

At the roof top of one of the buildings owned by the Suzuki family, all one could hear were footsteps of someone approaching the top. At the top, already were three menacing looking people Known as Gorilla, Rat, and...

....Snake....

The door to the roof opens revealing a tired looking thief in white, a true gentlemen.

"So you did come for you boyfriend." Snake mumbles as he eyes the thief.

"..." Kaito stays silent, slightly glaring at the three. A first to him but one wouldn't know since his furious indigo eyes promised nothing but pain.

Yet he still tried his best to keep his signature grin.

"...Toichi." Snake said loudly for him to hear. Kaito flinches but still, his poker face was trying to stay on.

"You're not Toichi." He continues, his voice making the night even colder.

"..."

"You're too immature and reckless. By now you'd had been gone and/or had already left with your boyfriend~" The female/male purred. Kaito just smirked at the thought of being Shinichi's boyfriend.

"Before we continue this lovely one-sided conversation of yours, who may you two gentlemen and lady here be?" He asked courtly with a hint of sarcasm.

" I'm a dude!!" The one female/male looking person yelled.

"Oh~ you'd look nice in a dress, what a pity." Kaito says dramaticly while one hand is on his chest and the other leaned on his forehead.

The three just sweatdropped at his stupidity.

"Anyways, who are you? what have you come here for? Why must you crash my party?" Kaito asks as he stops acting like an idiot.

"Party? There was a party?" The tall brute asks. One can see who the leader is since the brute doesn't seem like the type to take command and the female/male is too tempermental.

"Both of you, shut up and take watch." The leader says as he walks a step forward and pulls a gun out. The other two walk to the door and leave, leaving only Snake and KID.

"So-"

"If you move, I'll pierce a bullet through you." The cold voiced man says releasing killing intent. Alot of killing intent.

"Rude. At least take me to dinner first." Kaito says hugging himself with a fake embarrassed expression.

Kaito then takes out his own gun, but this time it wasn't his white card shooting one. No, it was a real gun.

The man looks taken back for only a millisecond but then smirks.

"...die." was his last word as he is about to shoot.

"Why don't you just surrender." The Heisei Holmes interrupts as he enters tired from running.

"Who?"

"S-s-Shinichi?!?"

___________

A little earlier after Kaito left an uncounsious Conan

__________
Conan (Shinichi)'s P.O.V.-

"I really do love you both, Meitantei-kun." Kaito said as he had finished giving me a kiss then he left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'...he....k-k-k-k-kissed me!!!!! ME!!!! He know!!! How does he know?!?!? Since when????? Why hasn't he confronted me???' I start to hyperventilate as I touch my lips and remember the kiss.

"That's the first time he's kissed me..." I mumbles as I touch my lips.

"Dammit!" I yell as I stand up and look for my phone, I call Haibara.

[Ring~Ring~Rin- Hello?] An elderly women asks emotionlessly.

"Who is this? Why do you have Haibara's phone?" I ask with small panic.

[...Kudo?] The women asks.

"Wait, Haibara? You sound different." I point out still kinda confused.

[Ah, yeah. I took the antidote.] She says simply.

"You did? How are-" I start but I'm interrupted.

[We'll talk later, judging by your voice, I assume you turned into Conan.] She deduced.

"Yeah, I need you to help me with this. The people after Kaito are here." I explain as I hear a busy street.

[I knew something like this would happen, I'm already on my way. Do you have a plan?] She asks.

'Do I have a plan? All I want is for Kaito do be safe...'

[...I'm going to assume that's a no. I think I have one but, you'll have to trust me.] She says serious.

"W-what are you planning?" I ask nervously as I stand up to the door. Locked. I start to look around.

[...to tell some the truth.]
__________
Haibara's P.O.V_

As I finish discussing my plan with Shinichi, I head to Ran's house. When I arrive. I knock on the door and wait.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I turn around to see Ran with bags of food. So she went grocery shopping.

"...yes, you can."
__________

"..." there is silence as I wait for Mouri-san to progress the info I just gave her. I sit on the couch quietly.

"Then, Shinichi has been suffering all this time while I've been constantly depressed over the fact that he doesn't like me." She says as she looks at her lap.

"..." I stay silent, waiting for her to cry or something.

"H-how can I help!" She says looking up at me with a determined look.

I am completely shocked at this but seeing her so determined, I smile.

.

.

.

.

.
"Your father is a police officer, right?"