Am I back?

Shinichi's P.O.V.(finally)-

"Ku...udo!...ud........Kudo!"

'What...? Where?...Where am i...? My head hurts...'

"Kudo! Are you ok?"

"Ha-haibara?" I look around to see I'm inside my room, inside the Kudo mansion.

'Oh...right, I took the antidote...' I think while rubbing my eyes.

At my own though, I realize in what situation I'm in. I look at my hands then arms, legs....I'm back....I'm back!

"Haibara! I'm back!" I say as the excitement overwhelms me and I abruptly stand up.....only to collapse on the floor.

"Kudo, you've been out for 24 hours, I have already taken the liberty to check if the antidote worked and change your clothes with Agasa's help. while doing so I found out something interesting..." she says as she starts putting away some wet towels and....my old Conan clothes...

"Did you take care of me while I was out?" I ask, if so, I'll remember to take her shopping sometime.

"Yes, your parents called, they're coming back to visit. After the great farewell for Conan, many people look like someone died so I'm not sure how you'll fix that." She says as she heads to the door.

"Has...Has Ran...?"

"I haven't told anyone about Shinichi coming back, I was waiting for you to wake up and from there we'd make up a plan for our next course of action against THEM." She explains as she goes down stairs and I follow, staggering but how can I complain when Haibara can't really help.

"Right, THEM...will you be staying as Haibara?" I ask, it bothers me to know that I'm one of the only ones to not only survive APTX-4869 but to also turn into a child and back.

"I'm planing to take the antidote but only thanks to what i was able to discover after the test I took on you." She says nonchalantly as she puts the towels used in a basket of clothes.

I look around to see that the place was cleaned. After being mesmerized by the mansions condition, I head to the kitchen to see God's number one creation. Coffee maker.

_______________

"I'm so glad I can have coffee again, Ran wouldn't let me as Conan saying It was a bad habit or something like that!" I complain as Haibara and I drink our beverage. Bitter is the best!

Haibara just looks at me then smiles that she-devil smile. "And with good reason too, she probably didn't want Conan to turn up like a certain detective, Ironic." She says as she sips her tea.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask with a hint of annoyance.

Between Haibara and I, nothing has really changed, she like a older-, well, younger sister, way more sister-ish then Ran is since Ran is my best friend. Though those two can be a pain, I truly care for them both, I hope Ran forgives me after I tell her the truth, all of it...

After a while of peaceful silence, the door bell rings...Wait, the door bell rings?

"I'll get it, must be my parents. That was fast." I say as I stand up only to collapse...again.

'Damn you, writer...'

"I'll get it since the princess doesn't look strong enough to stand on her own." Haibara says, passing by me and without missing a beat, showing me an evil smirk!

As I try to stand again, I hear Haibara start saying 'Hello', only to stop mid-word and then silence took over. Curious as to why she didn't finish, when I'm finally able to stand I head out the kitchen to see how the situation is like.

"Haibara? Who's at the...door..."

"Shinichi?"