Tantei-kun...

Kaito's P.O.V.~

'Today I don't want to go out...'

I've been at home for quite some time without human interaction. It was spring break so all I wanted to do was search for tantei-kun...pathetic.

I'm kinda grossed out myself that I have feelings for a little kid. Yet at the same time, I wasn't going to act on it, but when he said we might never see each other again, my world kinda shattered. All I'm thinking about is Conan... It drives me nuts!

'....I should go out...'

___________

"Kuroba-kun."

I look up to see someone unexpected, a spoon of ice cream millimeters away from my mouth.

"Akako-chan?" I say, (question), what is she doing here? This is the area Tantei-kun lives in.

She gave me a sad look that seemed concerned and worried.

"Lets talk."

___________

She picks a nearby cafe with huge windows on the side of the building to see the passerbiers, the cafe has a western-ish indoor decor with a scent of fresh coffee and chocolate. There was a stage on at the center of the room and only families where around.

'A warm place...'

"In the past, you once said that you would like to make everyone smile even if those smiles came from those fake tricks you call magic... Do you still think that way?" Akako asks.

"Yes...but is this what you wanted to talk about?" I ask looking out the window.

"I talked to Lucifer and...He said to me that that Edogawa Conan boy didn't exist and that he will be replaced by-"

"No one can replace tantei-kun!" I say as I slam my hands on the table.

A few passerbiers look our direction but stop when I just smile and wave them off.

'Calm down, kaito...'

"...sorry.... I'm just kinda in a lot of stress so I can't really believe all your witch craft stuff at the moment... continue." I say as I calm down some more and sit back down again.

"Have you ever heard of a high school detective called Kudo Shinichi?" She asks, continuing the conversation.

"Yeah, Hakuba has mentioned him before and even said that he is considered Heisei Holmes, why?" I ask, don't see the point to mention him when we are talking about tantei-kun...

"He is the key to finding your Tantei-kun." Akako says as she stands up and leaves while putting money on the table. "Eat, you look skinny and pale, Aoko is already worried enough." And then she left.

"...What a weirdo...hah... and look who's talking..." I say to myself.

'Wait....I called Conan tantei-kun in front of Akako...nice going, kaito...'

_________________

After I ate, I went to go walk around when I stumble around a park with three kids playing soccer and one just sitting down to watch.

"Hey! Can you pass us the ball??" A skinny boy with freckles asks, I look down to see a soccer ball near my feet. I pick up the ball and walk towards them then I sit down on the grass.

"Heh~ you guys like soccer?" I ask, as I observe the ball.

"Yes! Our friend gave it to us..." the little girl with a pink bandana says looking dejected.

I observe the three before i smile my usual smile and stood up to do what a magician does. Magic.

"It was nice meeting you three!" I say as I pass the ball back and make four blue flowers appear.

The little girl that was sitting stands up and comes over. When I look at her face, I immediately recognized her from my last heist, the girl that was with Tantei-kun.

"Here you go!" I say as I give them each a flower, the boys gave me odd looks and the girls looked kinda happy to see such pretty flowers.

"Well, I gotta go, bye!" I say as I throw a glitter bomb and I 'disappear' before their very eyes.

'I may not be able to find tantei-kun but I have an idea as to how I will!'