Is that really you?

Kaito's P.O.V.~

"STOP RIGHT THERE, KID!!!!!" Nakamori-keibu yells as he chases me around from inside the museum.

"Glad to know your lungs are as good as ever Nakamori-keibu!" At that I laugh at my own joke, God I love myself sometimes!

After a little while of being chased and letting Nakamori-keibu almost catch me, (not because I fell), I decided it's time to call it quits and scadadel out of there.

'No Shinichi, huh? Something must have come up since Sonoko-chan looks pissed....he's dead...'

____________

When I finally managed to out run the taskforce, I went to the roof with again another triumphant steal. Without tantei-kun...

'I can't keep mopping over tantei-kun forever but I will find him....Is this Pandora?' I think, pointing the jewel to the moon, the usual.

"It seems like you're doing just fine, Kid."

'Who...?'

When I turn around, there a foreign looking boy stood with a look in his eyes that reminded me of tantei-kun, can't be right?

"And you are, little boy?" I ask as my guard is up again. When did he even manage to sneak behind me?

"Hmpf! You forgot me already?!" He said in an angered tone. He was literally giving me a death stare.

"Tantei-kun?"

_________________
Conan's P.O.V-

I snuck up to see if Kid was ok since he had fallen and had almost gotten himself arrested if it weren't for his sleeping gas.

'If he had made mistakes like that when I was around, I would have easily arrested him!!'

When I finally got to the roof, there he stood with a surprisingly sad look to him. The way his figure stood looked like he was in the brick of tears. After literally two seconds, (almost a decade for me), he straightened up and like the usual, took out the jewel and faced it towards the moon.

"It seems like you're doing just fine, kid." I said as a sort of relief washed over me.

I was literally in the brick of laughing hysterically at the fact that Kid turned around so fast. To think kid, worldly wanted thief, magician under the moonlight, untouchable phantom thief, actually lost his cool demeanor just like that.

'Hold it in...!'

"And you are, little boy?" He asks when his cool finally came back. I stop at the mental restraint to try not to laugh only because I'm irritated at the little boy comment.

"Hmpf! You forgot me already?!" I say as my emotions got the best of me only to mentally slap myself in the face for actually exposing myself like that. Dammit I was only going to see if he was ok!

"Tantei-kun?"

At the nickname he gave me, my heart is literally doing flips and twirls, God I hate how this story is being written!

"Is that really you?" He asks again.

At that I just give in and pull of my wig and carefully take off my eye contacts.

"Yes....it's me..." I say looking kinda dejected since he was able to figure me out so fast. Well, he wouldn't have been able to if I was a little more careful.

When I look up again, even though his monocle is on, I see that Kid is happy one second, then confused, then in the brick of tears, then back to joy again.

'So many faces...'

"So, you didn't actually leave me?" He asks out of nowhere.

"What kind of question is that??" I ask as a blush falls upon my face and I try to hide it.

He then start approaching me to give me a tight hug that is kinda too unexpected for my little heart.

"The yes or no kind?" He says literally right next to my ear!!

I know, I know, cliche how him being close to me makes me feel like I'm at the top of the world and fireworks are being shot out to the sky but can you blame me?

What happened next is something I'll never forget and will never regret...

...I kissed him.