All together

Aoko's P.O.V

When we finally got there, the Swat team were already entering and some of those that were uncounsious from sleeping gas were dragged out.

"This just in, the swat team and FBI have arrived at Kid's heist's location. It is rumored that there are some dangerous armed wanted criminals inside. Some fans have even heard gun shots from the roof." A reporter near by, well, reports as we continue to walk to the entrance.

"Akako-chan, why exactly are we Here?" I ask as fear rises, I don't like the fact that at a KID's heist there are gun shots.

"Kaito." She mumbles as she continues to walk with our hands entwined.

"Huh? What about Kaito?" I ask, my senses are tingling, I'm starting to feel scared.

"Kaito is in danger."

'...What...?"
_______
Heiji's P.O.V.

"Oi! Heiji! Let me go! I have to catch that bastard!" Kazuha yelled while I carried her on my shoulder. We had already made it to ground level and I see FBI and Swat team members blocking the exit.

"Shut up! I'll keep ignoring you if you keep on yelling." I say as I put her down.

"Kazuha? Heiji?" We turn around to see Ran with a weak looking guy with glasses and a girl with tea like colored hair.

"Ran! How ya been!" Kazuha yells as she hugs her.

"Ah, I'm fine, how are you two here?" Ran asks as she lets go of Kazuha.

"Ah, Heiji wanted to come to a KID heist and I was left alone at a hotel by myself so I came to beat up that KID guy." Kazuha pouts as she crosses her arms.

"Wow, to come here in this sort of situation...what bad luck." The glasses guy mumbles and Kazuha notices him for the first time.

"Who? What sort of situation?" Kazuha asks.

"You're so dense." I mumble.

"What was that, ya idiot?!?!" She yells at me.

"What a nice couple." The tea haired girl says flatly.

"C-c-c-couple!?!?" We say at the same time, I look at Kazuha and she does the same, then I look away and rub my neck and she looks at her shoes.

"You've started dating?" Ran asks while teasing Kazuha.

"Y-yes." Kazuha mumbles and blushes even more.

"Congratulations!!"  Ran smiles making us feel even more embarrassed.

"Love aside, where is Kudo?" Tea head asked and I'm snapped out of daydream land.

"Ah, I'm not su- Wait! over there!!" I yell as I point at Shinichi who is carrying someone and with Hakuba behind them.

"Haibara! Please check on him." Shinichi says as he brings over a guy who is breathing quite heavily, he looks exactly like him. Like EXACTLY like him.

"What happened to him?" The tea head girl named Haibara asks as they walk outside to an ambulance that's on stand by.

"He was shot protecting me, that idiot." He says looking dejected like someone had just stabbed his heart.

'Does he...?'

I turn to Ran to see that she is both shocked and shaking but that glasses guy is comforting her.

"Ok, we'll have to take him to the hospital, he's losing a lot of blood and the wound is deep. Did the bullet go through him?" Haibara asks as they enter the ambulance.

"Yes, it went through, a clean shot." Shinichi informs and they close the back of the ambulance. They drove off.

"Who was he?" Kazuha asks when Ran had calmed down. I'm used to these sort of scenes and Kazuha is too childish to be affected much, she's still shocked but not as shaken up as Ran. That glasses guy seems calm though, he's probably not as weak as I initially thought.

"Kuroba Kaito." Ran answers and she sits down.

Plip

Plip plip

Plip plip plip

Plip

"Ah, it's starting to rain, you guys get in the car and the driver will drive you to the hospital." An elderly looking blond with glasses informs as we enter the car.

We rode in silence.

"Heiji."

I look down at Kazuha to see her holding onto my shirt with the most serious look I've ever seen.

"Don't ever get hurt like that." She finishes and I smile at her. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans in, it's cold after all.

"I'll never get hurt, idiot."
________
Shinichi's P.O.V.

When we got to the hospital, lots of people were surprised at how demanding Haibara was on Kaito's operation. They had let her in and I was told to wait in the lobby since she somehow had gotten her hands on a doctor credential.

'Sneaky women.' I think as I text Jodie about the situation over at their location.

They had been arrested and under the FBI's wing since somehow they got a jurisdiction. I'm glad they have one.

After about 30 minutes, two unexpected people had come. Kaito's childhood friend, Aoko and that weird women from before, Akako.

We chated a little till Aoko fell asleep on Akako's shoulder.

"...how did you two know we were Here?" I ask Akako since I'm pretty sure now she isn't dangerous.

"Lucifer told me." She said as she brushed some hair off of Aoko's face.

Nevermind.

"Um...this might be random but...are you a witch?" I ask, remembering Kaito's story on how a witch tried to seduce him.

"Did Kaito tell you?" She asks as she looks at me

"Yes, did you use to like him?" I ask bluntly.

"You really are blunt." She smirks, I blush and look away. Well, I'm curious.

"Yes, he is quite charming, I'm not the only one though." She says looking at Aoko again sadly.

"..." I stay silent, so the person he used to like was Aoko.

"You're quite lucky, he has never really loved someone. He's only ever liked." Akako remarks like reading my mind.

"I...guess I am." I say then I notice Ran, Kazuha, Heiji, Hakuba, and ...Eisuke? Enter.

"How is he?" Ran asks as she spots me first.

"We'll have to find out."