CHAPTER 3

bailey Pov:
i run to my flight, barely making it on time. I board the uncomfortable plane and try to get some rest. Which was unsuccessful because this was my first time on a plane and the turbulence was freaking me out. I finally arrived to my pit stop, Hollywood California, a smile spreads ear to ear. i already have an apartment and i only paid a months rent because thats as long as i plan for it to be in use, if that. I want to travel farther away, i want to keep going until i'm farther away from my parents.

I arrive at my apartment, it was in a area that made me uncomfortable, unsafe. i decided to go to the nearest drug store, i felt nauseated at my flight. my face is pale and i have bags under my eyes, i needed some sleep. i find the nausea meds and realized i didn't bring my shaver, i felt like an ape, my legs were so hairy. i bend over backing up to look at the price. i backed up ass first into a tall guy around 5'11 with long-ish brown hair with beautiful bright blue eyes. hes gorgeous and my mind turned into jello "hi im Colby" a deep voice says. i stared at him in awe for a moment. i cough slightly and reply "hi colby, i'm bailey" "are you ok?" asked Colby in a deeply concerned voice. "yep, thanks though." i said, beginning to be suspicious of this unknown man, standing way to close to me. i began to back away from him, but he grabbed my waist. i instantly jolted in fear. "Are you sure?" Colby asked, his eyes scanning my body. "Yea I'm fine" i said backing up further. he looked at me suspiciously. "Bailey? Was it?" I nodded, looking at his build. he was wearing semi wealthy clothing, he walked closer towards me. "it's nice to meet you, i look forward to seeing you soon."  he said, leaning closer to my ear, i once again moved backwards. "yeah, okay, sure. bye colby"

Colbys P.O.V

this girl has something about her, somethings different. she began to walk away, i suppose to buy her items. "would you like to go on a walk with me?" i asked, she turned around quickly. "no?" she said, "i don't even know you, and if i'm going to be honest, you're creeping me out." my eyes softened as i looked at her. "i'm sorry, you're right. can i at least have your number?" she seemed like she would do anything just to get me off of her back. "yeah sure whatever" she said, sighing, but i saw a slight smile on her face as i handed her my phone. she typed her number in and added it as a simple "bailey". "now seriously, goodbye colby" she said, finally paying for her items and leaving the store.