chapter 22: help her

Colbys P.O.V

"Can I visit her?" I said my eyes focused on my shoes. "Room 341" Dr.parks said looking down at his clipboard. I ran to the elivator and pressed the up button anxiously waiting for the elivator to arrive. A ding ran through my ears alerting me that an elivator had arrived, I entered the elivator and pressed level 3. When the elivator finally arrived to floor 3 I looked at the sign that told me that for rooms 300-350 go to the left and for 351-399 go to the right. I quickly sprinted to the left and looked for room number 341. When I finally found it Bailey layed on the white hospital bed on her side asleep, her long brown hair in her face. She looked so peacefull in her sleep, why wouldn't she tell me she felt the way she did. I went and layed down next to her on the bed and held her waist close to mine and I whispered In her ear "it's going to be Ok, I'm here for you we'll get through this" "I know and I'm sorry" her faint voice whispered back. "Bailey why didn't you tell me that you were belimic?" I said hoping she would tell me the truth. "Because I was scared that you would be disappointed with me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you" she said turning over so that we were forehead to forehead. "We could've got through this together" I whispered so quietly so that only she could hear me. "I know" she put her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the lips. The lights in her room turned on making us turn our heads to the door. "Bailey Smith?" A women in a lab coat said. "Yeah that's me" Bailey said sitting up and tucking a peice of hair behind her ear. "Hi I'm doctor Martha Anderson but you can call me Dr. Anderson. Good news your released but only because we were able to tube feed you and your parents here promised to keep you well fed." Dr. Anderson said gesturing to her right before walking away. Bailey's eyes widened and a single tear ran down her face before I got up and she did the same quickly grabbing her clothes and stuffing them into a Wal-Mart bag and slipping on her shoes "let's get out of here" she said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door. We passed her 'parents' and headed into the elivator. The doors closed before they could enter them. We exited the elivator and headed outside elton was still in the waiting room so we went and woke him up before heading out the front doors of the hospital where her parents stood hand in hand looking towards the road. "Vanessa what are you doing here" Bailey said coldly, although I couldn't blame her, i don't understand how her father wasn't in jail. Bailey hated them and when she was ready she would tell me what else happend. "We're taking you home, fucking slut!" Her father said before ripping away his grip on vanessas hand and grabbing Bailey's wrists. Bailey stood there in shock, her face pale and her once bright blue eyes now grey with fear. His left hand slapped her face harshly before he pushed her to the ground. I threw a punch at his face only to be interrupted by his hand on my wrist twisting it making my wrist throb with pain. Elton was asleep sitting on a bench with his eyes closed, he was tough but was always asleep when he was needed. Bailey started to get up from the ground with her hand on her cheek and tears escaping from her eyes. "Fucking slut get up and stop crying before I give you something to cry about" he said before viciously grabbing her wrist and yanking her towards him. "Your coming home with us, your gonna fucking pay for what you did to this family" he was now dragging her towards his car. I ran over to him and yanked her wrist out of his grip and socking him in his face. He stumbled backward and placed a hand on his lip before pulling it away to reveal blood. "She's staying with me" I said coldly looking him in the eye. His green eyes were filled with anger and his fists were clenched but he grabbed vanessa and got into their car. They drove off not even looking behind them. Elton came up behind me scaring the living shit out of me and I punched him out of self defence. "Bro what the fuck was that for?" Elton said rubbing his cheek. "You slept through the whole fucking fight, I didn't mean to punch you I though you were frank!" I said before hugging Bailey and wipping away her tears with my thumb. "Im confused" elton said dumbfounded.

When we were in the car Bailey sat in the passenger seat and elton sat in back. We explained what happend at the hospital with her condition and her parents and the fight, "Bailey I'm so sorry, you can always talk to me and we will all protect you always" elton said seriously. "I know and I thank you very much for that, I'm done keeping secrets I am going to tell you all about my past, including my history and everything I have hidden from you. I'll tell you why I'm belimic and why I'm suicidal. I'll tell everyone everything...."