chapter 13

Baileys P.O.V

As I awoke I saw Colby pacing back and forth outside of my room. "Colby" I lightly whispered. "Colby" I said louder realizing he couldn't hear me. As soon as I said that his head snapped towards me. "Bailey" he mouthed. I assume he actually said it but due to the door that separated us I couldn't hear him.  he quickly opened the door and walked over to me. "excuse me sir you cant be in here" a nurse said walking over to him. "please let him stay, hes a close friend." With those words she eyed me but reluctantly walked away.  His bright blue eyes flooded with tears. He had red bags under his eyes along with puffy cheeks. He had been crying.

Eltons P.O.V

I sat by jasmyns bed crying. If I had lost her I have no idea what I would've done.  I slowly reached my hand up to hers gripping it but not hard enough for her to wake up. I leaned back into my chair and slowly nodded off.

~time skip 5 days~

Today was the day they were going to release jasmyn and Bailey. As I helped jasmyn into the wheel chair I saw her face scrunch up in pain. "sorry" I whispered so that only she could hear me. She looked up at me obviously didn't expect me to have seen the facial expression that she had made. We made it to the car and I lifted her into the passenger seat reclining it a little so that she wouldn't be laying down all the way but she would be slightly laying down. As we drove home jasmyn ended up falling asleep (probably because she was all doped up on morphine.)  as we arrived home my phone rang and I realized that I had colbys car and he was stranded at the hospital. I helped jasmyn into my bed and rushed off to the hospital, as I got there Colby was sitting on the bench outside. When I got to the hospital doors he gave me the stink eye. "dude what the fuck, Bailey and I walked out here and there was no car" Colby said half pouting half upset. "sorry, I forgot about you." I said smiling. "bro you were in my car, wait how did you have the keys?" "they were sitting on the table next to baileys bed" I said laughing. "your telling me you snuck into baileys room stole the keys but forgot us. Sure bro. fuck off" with that Colby stole the keys from my hand and sprinted into the hospital. I sat on the bench and waited for them to come back outside so we could go home, after 30 minutes of waiting I decided to take an uber home.

Colbys P.O.V

I sprinted up to Baileys room and loaded her into the wheel chair got to the car and we went home. When we arrived I saw Eltons uber pulling up. "yo we literally saw your uber leave" I said through a laugh. Elton flipped me off and entered the house.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter i might rewrite i honestly dont know.... ENJOY!!!!