Chapter 24: its not what it looks like

Amanda P.O.V

 its been a new guy every night since elton left me, Jasmyn has become popular on Instagram but she doesnt deserve it. im going to get him back, she'll get what she deserves soon enough. i head to the bar to find my man for the night. "hey, arent you amanda?" a dark haired man says from the bar stool thats next to me. "yes" i said with a wink before taking a sip of my drink. "hey, are you over that douche elton or what" a pain struck through my heart and i felt my face go limp. i still loved him, or at least i didnt want him to be with jasmyn.  "ok, i guess that answers my question" he said before asking the bar tender for another drink. I suddenly didnt feel like bringing anyone home tonight. "well im interested in jasmyn,if your up for it ive got a plan to split them up you in?" i felt s spark of joy in my heart and i quickly nodded my head. "my names Cameron by the way, nice to meet you" we conversed the plan and layed it out. this was going to work. 

~Time skip 3 days~

jasmyns P.O.V

"CAN WE PRETEND WE'RE AIRPLANES  IN THE NIGHT SKY LIGHT SHOOTING STARS!!!!!!! I COULD REALLY USE A WI-" "baby im trying to edit" elton said interrupting my singing. i slowly walked over to him, him looking at me the whole way. i leaned over to whisper in his ear... " I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW WISH RIGHT NOW WISH RIGHT NOW-OW-OW-OWWWWW" He leaned away from me and covered his ear that i had screamed in before shutting his laptop. "ok, i guess im done editing for tonight" he said, i giggled before giving him a peck on the lips "im bored" i said through a sigh. "listen, we can go to a club or something ok just give me a sec" he started to walk away before he looked over his shoulder and said "hey do you mind if i tweet it?" i shook my head and he walked away pulling out his phone. i laughed and headed toward the stairs while elton sat on the couch in the game room. when i get to the room that elton and i share i pull out my phone to see that he tweeted where we are going to be hanging out. i get my bluetooth speaker and connect it to my phone. 

"Maybe it's in the gutter

Where I left my lover
What an expensive fate
My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache

Everything I do
The way I wear my noose
Like a necklace
I wanna make 'em scared
Like I could be anywhere
Like I'm reckless

I lost my mind
I don't mind
Where's my mind
Where's my mind" 

i sang billie elish bellyache quietly while doing my make-up. i finished up my eye make-up and headed to bailey and colbys room. i knocked before opening the door to see that no-one was there. i closed the door and texted bailey.

me- hey B where are you?

B- me and colby are walking around in hollywood, whats up

me- nothing, can you meet us at the Spider Cub?

B- sorry, me and colby are kinda on a date maybe another night. i love you bye

me- no worrys, ok love you too have fun bye

i put my phone away and went back into the bedroom and looked through the closet. i found a black cocktail dress that went thigh length and put it on before letting my curly brown hair out of a bun i had it in. i observed myself in the mirror and gave myself a nod of approval before going downstairs to get elton. "jasmyn wow, you look beautiful" i blushed due to eltons comment. i looked down at my feet to see that they were bare. "I have to go grab some shoes, meet you at the car?" i asked, elton nodded and i ran back upstairs to grab my black heels. i slid on my heels  and headed down to the car. we drove to the club while chatting. we arrived to the club and parked a little down the street. "you look amazing" elton said before kissing me on the cheek. we held hands and walked towards the door of the club. "ID" The bouncer said to me specifically.i let go of eltons hand and i pulled out my ID from my wallet and showed him. an irritated look appeared on his face but he let us in. the music blared causing my adrenaline to rush through my veins, i instantly grabbed eltons hand back in mine and dragged him to the dance floor. as songs played we danced our hearts out and broke a sweat. "hey, can we grab a drink, maybe sit at the bar for a little or something im exhausted" elton yelled over the music. i nodded my head and we made our way to the bar "hey i have to pee ill meet you at the bar ok?" i said before making my way over to the bathroom. there was a line to get in so i waited like 5 minutes before i could go to the bathroom and i almost pissed my pants. after i used the bathroom and washed my hands i made my way to the bar to find elton. i was walking up the stairs to enter the bar portion of the club when i saw elton kissing Amanda.

A/N: Sorry for not posting, ive been busy also i have a writers block so sorry. ill try to upload more but yea leave suggestions or requests below!