chapter 21: the scare

"Watch your back?" I asked confused. Jasmyn began laughing which made me even more confused "it's Amanda" she said between laughs. We began walking again and trash talking Amanda. Why was she still trying elton loves Jasmyn and Amanda was never going to interrupt that. They were in a committed relationship and both loved each other unconditionally. When we reached the gym we said our goodbyes for now and headed into the gym and did our own workouts. When we were done we were both sweating profusely. We both decided to get a late lunch at tender greens. We took an uber to tender greens since we were both exhausted. When we arrived brennen and Colby were already there and brennen pointed his vlog camera at us and began shouting something at us. We crossed the street and we all made our way inside together. We all ordered steak and brennen basically teased me the whole time. "You trying to break up brolby! You can't brolby is 4 ever!" He said pointing his vlog camera at me. I raised my hands in surender and said "I'm not, brolby is forever" I laughed and brennen put down his vlog camera.

Vanessa- hey baby are you ok you haven't texted me in a while

Me- please delete my number

Colby was obviously reading over my shoulder "who's vanessa?" He asked concerned. "She's my mother, I think you met her at the hospital" brennen looked over at me confused. " don't pretend Colby hasn't told you brennen" brennen looked at his feet and smiled. "Why is she texting you?" Colby asked placing a kiss on my cheek. "Because she's a whore and doesn't know how to shut her dumbass mouth" brennen looked shocked at my response. I looked over at Jasmyn who was eating and smiling while texting someone on her phone. I figured she was texting elton and I decided to leave her alone. Brennen finished his meal very quickly and Colby did as well. Jasmyn and I got a to go box and we headed out.

Colby decided to go back to brennen house with him and film a 'brolby' video, Jasmyn and I decided to take an uber home. We walked inside and headed to the game room to watch a movie. "Bro what the fuck!" Corey yelled. Jasmyn and I looked at each other before running upstairs. Corey was chasing sam and then pushed sam down the stairs before jumping on top of him. Devyn came running out of the room "baby baby it's a prank it's a prank!" Corey looked up at her with a smile and then slowly got off of sam. They talked and laughed, apparently devyn did a hickey prank on Corey with sam. "If Colby ever did something like that to me OH YEA WAIT HE DID" I said sarcastically. We all began laughing hysterically. "Alright guys I probably stink I'm going to take a shower then a nap probably peace" I walked down the dimly lit hallway and headed towards the bathroom. I got a folded towel from under the sink and turned on the shower.

After the shower i french braided my dark brown long hair into 2 braids and changed into some black high waisted jeans with rips all up the front I matched it with Colbys nirvana sweatshirt and headed into Colbys room. I sat in the office chair next to Colbys desk and began to edit his newest video. He was always to lazy to edit them himself so I mostly did it for him. Colby walked into the room and kissed my cheek before laying on his bed and pulling out his phone. "Hey baby how are you thanks for editing my video for me, oh no problem baby my pleasure really" I said sarcastically playing out a conversation between us. "Oh sorry baby just texting a friend" Colby said still looking at his phone, I suddenly felt a deep pain in my chest and I fell to the ground.

Jasmyns P.O.V

I lay with my head on Elton's lap in the gaming room, we were watching 'The Good Place'. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep since it was already 2am. I felt elton lean over to see if I was awake before someone came down the stairs and elton snapped his head looking towards them and leaned back onto the couch. "Haha look at the 2 lovebirds." Corey said revealing his identity. "Isn't she cute, oh my gawd she's the love of my life. Even when she's sleeping she's cute." I felt my cheeks get hot and I squirmed in my seat. Elton put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, his warmth surrounded me and gave me comfort and I fell in to slumber.

I woke up In a panic, my head spinning. I was in my bed elton must of carried me up here.I looked over my shoulder to see the empty spot on the bed next to me. I slowly got up and made my way to Colby and Bailey's room scared to be alone. I creeked open the door to reveal no one there. I got my phone and dialed Elton's number. "Hey jas, Colby Bailey and I are on our way home from the hospital I've got to go im sorry bye I love you" elton hung up on me not even giving me time to speak and I decided to go to the game room and watch Rick and morty.