Chapter 34: pika boo

Baileys P.O.V

Music blared throughout the house as I sat on the couch with a cup of water in my hand. I never liked party's, hell this was my first party that I've ever been to, and the only reason I was here was to make sure my best friend makayla didnt do anything she would regret and that no one would hurt her.The living room was filled with sweaty body's grinding against each other and the smell of beer made me want to puke. I stood from my position on the couch in search for my friend makayla, as I walked through the kitchen I saw several people surrounding a keg. "Haha chuuuuug" I heard makaylas slurred voice scream from the center of the circle. Great she's drunk. I shoved my way through the drunk bodies and spotted makayla with a red solo cup in her hand laughing at the guy chugging the beer upside down from a keg. "Makayla! Let's go!" I yelled over the music. She didn't hear me and I sighed moving my way across the circle to try to bring my drunk best friend home before she did something she would regret. When I was about to reach her, arms wrapped around my waist "pika boo" a voice slurred from behind me. I tried to pull out of the unknown mans grip but failed against his strong arms. He dragged me backwards, I was kicking and screaming but no one payed attention as they sung along to the music and danced the night away. The unknown man threw me over is shoulder and he walked casually up the stairs. I pounded my fists into his back "LET ME GO!" All I could hear was a slight chuckle before he opened a door to a bedroom "get out" he spoke with pure anger in his voice, he sounded really scary. two naked teens ran out of the bedroom with their clothes in their arms. He slammed me down onto the bed before making his way over to the door and locking it.

Tears fell from my puffy eyes as I lay on the bed unsure of what to do. I had my virginity taken from me unwillingly. He had left a while ago but I couldn't bring myself to get up. I took a deep breath and got up. I grabbed my clothes and dressed myself. I was already taking a risk by being out of the house. If my parents found out they would beat me senseless. I walked out of the room with mascara staining my cheeks and tears dripping off of my chin. "Bailey! He's so hot right! I told him to just hook up with you! I know you have a crush on him" makayla slurred as her beer laced breath hit the back of my neck and she hugged me. My body began to shake as I sobbed harder. She told him to do this to me, she told him to hurt me. I was only at this party to make sure no one hurt her but she was asking someone to hurt me. "Don't be a baby, you know it's what you wanted" makaylas voice whispered into my ear. She pulled away and she had a huge grin on her face. I shoved past her and out of the front door. I ran down the street heading for my house. When I reached it I was relieved to see that my parents weren't home. I busted through the door and immediately made my way to the bathroom. Locking the door,  I started the bath and slit my wrists. (Which is where we started the book at)

I woke up in a panic on Colby's family's living room couch, tears stained my cheeks and my body was drenched with sweat. Slowly getting off of the couch I made my way upstairs and entered Colby's room. Slowly he sat up and rubbed his eyes "you don't hate me anymore?" His raspy tired voice let out. "I still hate you" I stated as I climbed into the bed. It was true, I was still mad at him but the memories of my attack were running through my brain and I couldn't handle to be alone anymore. "Mhm" Colby wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My body relaxed and I drifted back to sleep.

My fists were hitting the unknown mans back "LET ME GO!" A slight chuckle was all he responded. I was living this nightmare over and over and over again. Everything was starting to fade "bailey, bailey wake up" Colby's soft voice let out. When I opened my eyes we were sitting up and he was looking at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Bailey, are you ok?" Tears fell from my eyes as I looked up at him. "I didn't tell you something an-and I'm so so sorry" tears kept falling from my eyes and I sat cris-cross apple sauce. I put my head in my hands and continued to sob. Colby began to rub my back "bailey calm down and explain what happened" I slowly looked up at him with my vision blurred from tears "I-I-I can't" a tear fell from his eye "did you cheat on me?" He stopped rubbing my back and looked down "no I didn't cheat on you, I was- Colby I was rapped" I began to sob harder saying the words out loud. I was rapped. I haven't said that sentence since I had told the police. The police arrested him for only a month seeing as there was witnesses who did remember but they were drunk therefor they weren't reliable sources.

Soon enough we were at the airport at 3:30 am boarding our flight back to LA. We were suppose to stay in Kansas for another 2 days because Katrina's birthdays was in around 1 week maybe less so we had to plan and buy stuff but I couldn't be away from jasmyn, Katrina and devyn anymore. I needed to have a hang out day with them soon. As we were boarding our flight I felt nauseous and I had to run over to the trash can and vomit. I had a really bad feeling about everything, but yet again, when didn't I have a bad feeling? I wiped my mouth and quickly rinsed out my mouth with water before sprinting to our flight to find Colby.

I was finally back in LA and I was so happy. The weather was warm, the sun was rising when we arrived and everything seemed perfect. Other then the horrible nightmares I was having every night. As we got out of the Uber jasmyn, devyn, and Katrina came running out of the house. "YOUR BACK!" Screams came all the girls causing me to wince and cover my ears "Yea, I need some girl time" I smiled and they took turns hugging me. I felt so happy to see my best friends again, but for some reason I felt like I was being watched. After my final hug with Katrina I turned around to see a car parked across the road with a camera out the window. I automatically thought it was brennen but then I realized it wasn't brennens car. I slowly walked over to the car but when I was about to reach it Colby grabbed my forearm causing me to turn around. In that split second the car raced off.

•time skip 6 days•

Today's kats birthday and sam has taken her out for breakfast. Devyn, jasmyn, and I decided to take that chance to go to the store to buy balloons, a cake and other party essentials. On our way to the store the car was filled with laughs and I was still having nightmares but they were slowly getting better. These girls were my best friends (Katrina too) and I couldn't be any happier. Colby's and I relationship was going strong and we hadn't had a fight since Kansas. He and these girls are helping me so much with my problems and my eating disorder is getting better as well. Im making so much improvement and for the first time in a long time I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I don't have to worry about anything. We finally arrive at the store and we walk inside and decide to all stay together to go and find stuff since there isn't that much. We first head over to find the paper plates and some streamers but we epically failed. After like 10 minutes of searching we decided to finally ask someone for help "Um, excuse me?" I ask an employee quietly. She looks at me and nods for me to keep going "where are the streamers and the paper plates?" "Isle 13" I nod and we scurry over the isle 13. As we look over the selection we decide on purple because that was the only option other then black and this wasn't a funeral. Devyn grabs the streamers and I grab the plates and we head toward the bakery to get the cake that we pre-ordered to say 'happy birthday Kat!' On our way there I felt arms wrap around my waist and I drop the plates and a voice whispers into my ear "pika boo. Have you missed me?"