Chapter 31: jeffery

( since chapter 30 deleted itself basically eltons been treating jasmyn really bad, he took her phone and is hitting her. She can't call bailey because she can't 'find' her phone and bailey called Elton to see if she could talk to jasmyn. He acted really suspicious so she's flying to LA to check on jasmyn. Elton kinapped jasmyn and knocked jasmyn out. On the way to where they were since jasmyn had nothin else to do she memorize the route thank god and yea)

Jasmyn's P.O.V

When I awoke again my hands were tied behind my back tightly and each foot was tied to a leg of the chair i was sitting on. A dark figure could be spotted standing in the doorway only a few feet away from me "she's awake" the figure spoke. The voice was not Elton's, it was deeper and sounded raspier "who are you?" I said in almost a whisper. The figure strutted towards me, he had dark hair and brown eyes. When he arrived he slapped me "don't speak unless spoken to" my face stung but I kept my voice silent fearing what would happen next. He walked away muttering something about I'll get what I deserve. Another figure appeared and spoke to the other "jake, where is she" I recognized the voice. Jeffery. My 'step father' or so he called himself. My mother dated him for a while, she might still be with him I don't know and frankly I don't care. "Over there" jake pointed towards me "ahhh Jasmyn nice to see you again" Jeffery made his way over to me. I diverted my eyes to the ground. Shit I wasn't wearing shoes, how was I supposed to run away. A harsh hand gripped my chin and yanked my head upwards, I yelped in surprise earning a harsh slap. "You see jasmyn, you sent me to jail, leaving your mom with no one except for you and Valentine. Then you left her, she was alone, Valentine was just a baby. Your brother is still in jail. I hope you know when he gets back he's not welcome in our home." " he doesn't need your so called 'home', he has me always and forever" He slapped me once again before kicking my leg violently. "I'll be back" Jeffery spoke before walking away. A few sobs escaped my mouth. How was I supposed to fight back or even run away, theres no way.  i looked around the setting. I was in a warehouse but it was dark, really dark. There was a little light from a few windows but it didn't light up the whole warehouse. My eyes wondered around the room. Jake still stood by the entrance "why am I here?" I once again spoke, idiot. He walked over to me and I shut my eyes tightly realizing my stupidity. To my surprise I felt a hand on my leg, I opened my eyes to see jake crouched down in front of me, "because, the same reason I'm here. Jeffery is a manipulative douche and he gets what he wants, no matter the price" he almost whispered the last part before standing up and walking away, disappearing into the darkness.It seemed that Jeffery is able to get people to do what he wants.

Time skip

I heard footsteps behind me, I quickly turned my head to see who was behind me then a sharp  pain flooded my hand and I screamed "shut up I'm trying to help you, your going to get us both killed" it was jake. I shut my mouth and suddenly my hands were free. I brought them to the front of me and rubbed my wrists, the rope had caused cuts in them. "I'm sorry but I can't set you free because I would suffer umm severe consequences but you can call someone" "I don't have anyone to call, my best friend is 6 hours away" he walked in front of me and handed me his phone. "I suggest you call her, at least say goodbye before it's too late" I grabbed the phone and quickly called her

Baileys P.O.V

We made it home again after 6 hours. I searched the house to find no one home. Elton's car was missing and the house was in ok shape. I immediately grabbed my keys and got into my car along with Colby and we drove off. We didn't know where we were going but we knew something wasn't right and we needed to find Elton and Jasmyn. My phone began to ring. My phone was connected to Bluetooth so I saw that an unknown number was calling me. I pressed the answer button on my steering wheel. "Hello, this is bailey"  "bailey! Bailey it's jasmyn I need your help where are you?" My heart started beating 1000 beats a minute. "I'm trying to find you, I'm in LA where are you?"  Colby grabbed ahold of my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Thank god. I'm in some sort of warehouse off Anderson street. Get on the freeway going east and drive about 10 minutes then get off on California street. You'll see Anderson street right away and then turn right and you'll be here please hurry!" All of the sudden the line went dead. I immediately made a u-turn and headed towards the freeway, as soon as I got on the freeway I started doing 110mph. Sirens blared behind me but I didn't pull over, instead I started going faster hoping for them to follow me. "Pull over PULL OVER" a mega phone blasted from behind me and soon enough more cops showed up. We sped towards the exit and reached it. We headed towards Anderson and turned right, we immediately saw the warehouse. How the hell were we going to get her without getting shot now?

Jasmyn's P.O.V

I told bailey the directions and then the door to the warehouse flew open and Jeffery showed himself "I see, jake, you decided to side with her... if you don't want to die then you will tie her up and leave immediately" jake nodded and took the phone from  my hands, stuffed it in his pocket and roughly tied my hands behind my back before leaving. "Who did you call?" Jeffery asked as he stood in the same place while jake ran past him, " i didn't get a chance to call anyone" I lied through my teeth. Jeffery smiled evilly and headed over to me, he began to go on about something that I didn't listen to, I was to busy praying that bailey would get here soon. I then mentally slapped myself, why didn't I call the police. Whatever bailey would be here soon. "JASMYN!" I instinctively yelled back "WHAT!" Jeffery took a knife from his pocket and put it to my throat "don't" a little closer to my throat "yell" closer "at" dangerously close "me" against my throat "EVER AGAIN" I felt a slight sting and winced at the pain causing a smile from Jeffery. The cut wasnt big, it was barely there, just a scratch. But it still hurt like hell. He leaned away and put the knife back in his pocket and I nodded. I heard sirens blaring in the distance and a little bit of hope was growing in my heart before being ripped away again. "You little bitch" Jeffery cut my ropes to my hands and feet free and harshly took my wrists and tugged me towards the back of the warehouse. He put his hand over my mouth and the knife to my throat again"don't say a word". If I was silent they might not ever find me but if I scream he'll slit my throat. Maybe they'll hear me before it's too late. Screw it I'm going to scream, my life depends on it.

Baileys P.O.V

I slowed the car to a stop and took the keys out of the ignition. "Step out of the vehicle and put your hands in the air" cop cars surrounded us. We did what we were told and stepped out of the car.  "Sir, I mean no harm. Why I didn't pull over is because I-" a cop interrupted me "put your hands up!" I continued anyway " i wanted you to follow me here. My friends been kidnapped please" I pleaded. He turned to his fellow officers and they shook their heads and kept their guns pointed at me. Tears clouded my vision and I began to fall. Colby rushed over at me earning a yell from an officer but I couldn't tell what he said. Soon enough Colby pulled me up and I rested against him " please she means everything to me" I began to sob harder thinking of what I would do if jasmyn died. I heard them exchange a few words and half of them aimed their guns at the building instead of me. "Her names jasmyn. I'm not sure who took her please I know she's in there" I lied. I didn't want Elton to get shot or arrested, there had to be a reason he did this. Two officers came up to us cautiously and put Colby and I in handcuffs but let us stay where we were. The others headed inside the warehouse. I breathed heavily and began to have a anxiety attack. I fell to the ground and tears flooded my eyes. I began to hyperventilate and my eyes wouldn't focus. I couldn't breathe. "Bailey?" Colby's concerned voice spoke from above me. I've had plenty anxiety attacks before but I couldn't calm down, I still couldn't breathe, tears stained my cheeks others dropped off of my chin onto my sweatshirt. I was still in my pajamas because I hadn't had a chance to change yet today. "Bailey?" Colby began to crouch down next to me before being yanked back up by one of the officers. The other was crouched next to me rubbing my arm "bailey, right?" I looked at him my vision blurred from tears and nodded. "Hi bailey, my name is officer Daniels, are you ok?" I looked back at my feet "y-y-y-yep j-just an a-anxiety a-a-attack" I stuttered out. "Ok, is it because of your friend?" He pointed to the warehouse, I nodded knowing that it was probably the reason. He helped me up and I leaned against my car, what was I going to do, what if it was to late?

A/N: do you think they'll find jasmyn? What happens if they don't? Where did Elton go? Well we'll see.

Till next time

Love ya