chapter 28: Baby

colbys P.O.V

"Baby, I do love you, yea she's pissed......... she's still here she's upstairs.......... yea she might as well..... no you don't have to release it......... yea I'll come live with you............ because she's hurt enough" I stood there eavesdropping what he was saying. He said goodbye but before I could head upstairs he turned around and looked at me with anger in his eyes. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Colby, bailey wants to talk-what's going on here?" Jasmyn asked from behind me. I turned back towards Elton "yea Elton what's going on here?" I asked harshly with the anger visible in my voice. Jasmyn stood behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, I felt her shaking and could hear her slight sobs. "Whatever I'm out of here" Elton said before turning and heading toward the door. I shook out of Jasmyn's grip and ran towards Elton. I placed my hand on his shoulder and harshly turned him around punching him viciously. He shoved me backwards causing me to fall to the ground. He climbed on top of me punching me several times in the face. Before I knew it pain was flooding my face causing me to wince and draw my fingers to my lip. When I pulled it back blood laced my finger. "ELTON STOP!!! Elton you've done enough just leave!!!!" Jasmyn screamed as she yanked on his shoulder. He pulled back and faced her "I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you" he said to her a tear falling from his eye. "Elton please leave" jasmyn said her voice cracking mid sentence. He turned around and opened the door exiting the house. He shut the door behind him and jasmyn instantly helped me up and we headed toward the kitchen. I sat in the chair in the kitchen while jasmyn headed to the freezer and took out a bag of peas. She grabbed a washcloth and wrapped it around the peas before heading over to me and placing it on my eye "hold it here gently" she instructed me before walking toward the bathroom that was by the garage. Jasmyn came back with the first aid kit and she grabbed the gauze out of it. "Can I have that hand" she said gesturing to the hand that was holding the peas. I nodded and switched hands before handing her my free hand. She grabbed the Neosporin out of the first aid kit and rubbed it onto the cuts on my knuckles. "Dumbass" she whispered under her breath but i shook it off. She wrapped my hand in gauze before she tapped it to my hand.i winced in pain as she smoothed out the gauze on my knuckles.
After we were done taking care of my hand we got up and were going to make our way upstairs when she tripped and knocked me down and she fell on top of me. She let out a scream and footsteps faded followed by a door slam upstairs. I looked at jasmyn who still lay on top of me before scrambling out from under her and heading upstairs. I opened my door to see bailey laying on the floor on her stomach. "Bailey" I whispered stepping closer to her. She got up from the ground and looked at me. "Tell me it was nothing" she said a tear falling from her eye, "she fell, it was nothing but an accident" I said before pulling her into a hug. She didn't resist but instead she hugged me back.

Jasmyn's P.O.V

Colby scrambled upstairs leaving me on the floor. I slowly got up and dusted the dog hair off of me before heading upstairs. I entered Elton's room and sat on the bed. Next to me was a nightstand that held my charging phone, my phone began to ring erasing the thoughts from my mind. I picked up the phone to see Elton's name on the screen with a silly picture that I had taken of him surrounding the rest of my screen. I took in a big breath before answering the call. "Hello" I almost whispered. He didn't answer and I figured he must of just butt dialed me. "AMANDA!! don't hurt her I love her, jasmyn didn't do anything and if baileys gone it'll distort her" Elton screamed at Amanda. "I'll release it Elton, it's not hard. I've got the evidence. They'll come and they'll take her! I don't know why she's in LA but I know her parents are looking or her! I'll release where bailey is living and they'll come for her." Amanda stated and I could tell that she was smirking. "Amanda, you don't need to do that, I'm here with you. Me an jasmyn are done ok? Isn't that enough for you?" Elton whinned. He was doin this so that bailey wouldn't have to go home, she told me that her parents were abusive. He was doing this to protect her. Amanda was blackmailing him.

A/N: hey guys, I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I needed to release something and this was the closest cliff hanger.

Love ya

Till next time!