Chapter 32: im sorry

Baileys P.O.V

Officers came out of the building with a unknown man in handcuffs and a bloody knife in a plastic bag. I was relieved  when I saw Elton come out of the building with a smile "Elton!" I screamed before running over to him, I hugged him for a long time before I heard an ambulance approaching and I let go. "What's-whats going on, is she ok?" I began to question not only the officers but Elton. "Are you bailey smith?" An unknown officer asked me, Officer Daniels approached me and put a hand on the other officers shoulder. "I got this" the other officer nodded before walking away "bailey, your friend was murdered. Her throat was slit in 2 places. One didn't bleed but the other was... well it was fatal" the rest of his words faded out and all I could focus on was the image of a dead jasmyn. I sprinted  inside the warehouse before anyone could stop me and looked around. When I looked to the left I saw Jasmyn's body lifeless on the ground with a puddle of blood surrounding it. I screamed and pinched myself "it's just a dream it's just a dream it's just a dream this isn't real this isn't real this isn't real" a hand on my shoulder interrupted me and I turned around to a crying Colby. "She's dead" he muttered out before pulling me into a hug, sobs escaped my mouth as I realized that this wasn't a dream. This was reality, wait no worse, this was MY reality. There was no way to escape this. A few people from the ambulance came in with a stretcher and a black bag. They put the bag on the floor and lifted Jasmyn into it before zipping it up and placing it on the stretcher. They had no emotion on their face, Colby and I were still sobbing while hugging each other and I felt like I could never stop. How could I live without her. Yeah I mean I've done it before but that felt like forever ago. I don't know how to live without her anymore. "Bailey" Colby manage to say between sobs. I nodded in response "I'm sorry, I had to I'm in love with Amanda and this crazy bitch would leave me alone I'm sorry bailey" Elton stood behind me an I turned around. I slammed my fist into his chest over and over again sobbing "how could you! How could you! She was my everything she meant the world to me! How could you!!" I screamed at him unable to control myself. I hated him. Why, Why didn't he just move away or change his phone number like a normal person. Why kill her? Why put her through so much pain and kill her? I couldn't understand it. "Bailey" an unknown voice whispered repeatedly to me. It kept getting louder to, something inside of me was telling me to run, get away. That's when I realized it. Elton was going to kill me too. I quickly sprinted away from Elton only to have him catch my wrist and pull me towards him again "please no please I won't tell anyone I promise please!!!" I begged him, I was begging for my life not to be taken from me "I have so much more I want to do with my life please I'm only 19!!! I have so much potential please! I've barely lived!" "BAILEY!!!" I felt Colby's hand flip me around and I saw the pain in his eyes "I'm sorry" he pushed me out of the way of Elton's knife and Elton stabbed Colby instead. I sprinted the other way only to have a cop stand in front of me "your not supposed to be in here" he said sternly, his arms crossed over his chest. "I know and I'm sorry but please you have to let me out" "bailey, Calm down stop punching me" I shock ran through my body "what? I'm not punching you? Let me out please!" "I'm being assaulted I need backup" the officer called into his walkie talkie. My face was limp with shock. I felt hands grab my shoulder and pull me backwards, something hit my head and everything went blank.

I awoke in a dark room with hands still on my shoulders "stop punching me!" Colby's voice said between chuckles. "Am I- am I dead?" I asked sitting up "your too much sometimes" Colby said sitting up as well, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand and turned on the flashlight. "Hi bailey smith, I'm Colby Brock. Your in my house, in my bed, in the state of Kansas. You are very much alive and you are very healthy and very strong, I know because you were just punching my chest. You had a nightmare and from what I captured someone that you loved died. I imagine It was either me or Jasmyn" he finished and tears began rolling down my face. "It was just a dream" I let our astonished. "Um yea it was, who died? Me or Jasmyn" I looked at him "both" his eyes held sympathy and he hugged me before tugging me backwards so that we were laying on the bed again "I'm sorry" (A/N: it's in italic because it the Title of the chapter, I might do that from now on idk) he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him and I was about to fall asleep when I decided to actually call Elton. I quickly sat up and reached for my phone. "Colby" "and we're awake" Colby said sitting up causing me to giggle "your phone flashlight is still on just FYI" "oh yea thanks" he shut it off and plugged his phone in before going back to sleep. I unlocked my phone and called Elton "what" his raspy voice answered "good morning to you too, can I talk to jasmyn?" I asked "omfg jasmyn wake up your annoying friend is calling in the middle of the night for no reason" I heard jasmyn mumble something before she answered the phone "Hey bailey, what's up" I instantly began to ball hearing her voice "omg bailey what's wrong are you ok" I heard the change in her tone of voice, now she was alert and awake "I-i- had a dream that Elton killed you WHY HAVEN'T YOU CALLED ME"  I heard her sigh into the phone "I'm so sorry, my phone is broken. I dropped it into the toilet, don't ask" "ok, well I love you goodnight" "bailey, I'm fine. I love you too, have a good night sleep goodbye" I hung up the phone and plugged it back in before laying down and going back to sleep. Tomorrow was thanksgiving with Colby's family and I had to have a good rest so that I didn't look like a complete zombie.

A/N: did you guys know the whole time it was a dream? Did I fool you guys for a second? Let me know in he comments below. Have a nice day!

Till next time

Love ya!